Wireless IP Camera thread

jwattbradley

Reaction score
I encountered exactly the same problem as you do in the past with an unknown brand of ip camera. It is not worth the money, time and effort running all over and getting it fixed and exchanged.

Go and get the sineoji camera and see the difference, real-time, when you pan, the video moves instantly with no delayed frames or lag. I am sure the folks from sineoji will be able to give you a live demo before you purchase.

I am a heavy mac user, getting my cameras supported on iMac and my macbook pro is a priority. The sineoji folks assisted me in the configuration setup during the installation process when I ordered the cameras online.

usually how long will they take to deliver when order from sineoji ?

jwattbradley

Reaction score
what brand?

sounds to me you have a faulty unit..

did u try a reset?

an oem brand I bought from Sim Lim square I have reset it and using a direct lan connection from the ipcam to router. video is always in slow motion.

but when it is connected within the same internal wifi work, everything is ok, video is smooth. But when you watch it outside your network using workplace wifi or 4G, there is a drastic delay or slow motion.

jwattbradley

Reaction score
The sineoji camera I ordered today arrived at 4+pm. The gentleman advised me on the desired location where it should be mounted if I wish to cover that spot. Before he starts with the installation, I brief him on the issue I faced with another brand. He confidently replied that I will not be disappointed and suggested to me to try watching live on my 4G before he leaves. The entire installation takes about 30 mins with the trunking and mounting, getting it installed on my phone. This is the moment...I switched to my 4G and rotate the camera with my android, bingo, the video follows where I rotate. I swing my hand at the front of the camera and I can see right away on my phone. No delay. And my 4G signal is only on 2 bars.

Right after, he explained the app utility, the controls and so forth.

I am totally satisfied and this is exactly what an ipcam should be. He indeed was professional, patient and proficient

I should have got the wide angle but no regrets as this new camera serves me more than my expectation.

Last edited:

imreallyugly

Reaction score
damn regret i found this thread a little too late. went to purchase 2 pcs of Dlink 5222L, for 2 weeks, the cam keeps disconnecting and and way to solve the issue is to power off and on again. called their help desk also no use.
i understand that bros here got the sineoji, isit good? i'm thinking of jumping ship.

BeeFour6922

Reaction score
damn regret i found this thread a little too late. went to purchase 2 pcs of Dlink 5222L, for 2 weeks, the cam keeps disconnecting and and way to solve the issue is to power off and on again. called their help desk also no use.
i understand that bros here got the sineoji, isit good? i'm thinking of jumping ship.

Look for Darren of Dlink. Tell him the product sucks big time. Ask him to RMA for another product.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

if its under warranty, RMA the units

if you want to jump ship

sineoji user here.

no problems. works like it should:)

imreallyugly

Reaction score
if its under warranty, RMA the units

if you want to jump ship

sineoji user here.

no problems. works like it should:)

Really no problem? Don't want get bitten twice. Lol.
Is it true that even when over 4g no lag?

On their Web, it says free installation. Does that apply to all models? Thinking of getting the pt597 or pt593.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

skintigh

Reaction score

On their Web, it says free installation. Does that apply to all models? Thinking of getting the pt597 or pt593.

Another user of 4 sineoji cameras. Yes it comes with installation. Been using till today, on 4G no lag.. using starhub mobile data on android and iPhone.

Go for the ultra wide 597V or 603V.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yup, it comes with installation unless you prefer to DIY (like myself). Otherwise Sineoji is pretty good to considered upon with the fuss-free setup by the installer.

imreallyugly

Reaction score
Thanks all for the help. Went to get the 597v. The setup is really simple. Connection to view is alot faster and panning is also alot faster.

imreallyugly

Reaction score
really have to give Sineoji 2 thumbs up, esp Dean. Bought the IPcam ytd and Dean came down today for the installation. Service really up there.
Installation was swift and quick. abt 1 hr for 2 cams, with trunking neatly done.

Camera isreally good, the pan and tilt is really fast even over 4g, almost instantly.
Alot alot alot (3X) faster better than the brand i brought previously, shall not name 'D' brand.
resolution on the video is also good.

you can do multiple preset angels of viewing, which is lacking in 'D' other brand.

alittle complain is that the camera app could have been better.
exiting the app requires a few more clicks, but i guess it's smth i can accept.
another small little issue is the zoom feature for android, have to click on the "+" or "-" button continuously. hope in the next update, they would allow pinch and drag feature.

overall, very satisfied with the cam so far.
for those who nv read the previous post, I've gotten the PT597V.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
I have recently switched to POE for my 2 Vstarcam C7838WIP and C7824WIP. The POE splitter is pumping out 6.5vdc instead of 5vdc and it seems to solve the problems I faced such as hang, auto reboot, unable to pan to preset upon boot.

If so, that means these cameras needed more than 5V2A to operate? Are you running on extension cables? What is the current rating of your POE?

For Pan to preset, it is setup in the camera's webUI.

압구정컴퓨터

Reaction score
Where can I buy 시너지 sineoji ip cameras?
Can you help to install on my computer and mobile phone?

혹시 여기 한글로 답변주실분 계신가요?
시너지카메라를 구매하면 직접 컴퓨터랑 폰에 설치해준다고 하던데 가능한가요?
그외의 정보들 한글로 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다! ^^

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
I shall clear some queries I have been receiving with regards to the RMB99 camera from taobao which I previously recommended. But now, I think price back up at RMB129.

1. Yes, you can change the lens, it is quite simple to dismantle.
2. It is fixed camera
3. Supports up to 32gb microsd
4. Supports onvif
5. 1,000 concurrent viewing, i havent got a chance to try yet.
6. Clarity of audio ok.
7. 1 year warranty, but u send back to taobao. Mine still alive after 9 months. If spoil. I just throw n buy new ones.
8. Uses microusb cables.
9. Can drag n playback with audio.

Link wise, can search for my previous post to get it.

danielfu

Reaction score
just wanted to give some positive feedback to Dean too.

installation was done more than two weeks ago - same like the rest, very prompt and more importantly responsible person. Bought 593 but changed to 603. installed in the living room and running well till to date. Thanks Dean!

vvaness40

Reaction score
just wanted to give some positive feedback to Dean too.

installation was done more than two weeks ago - same like the rest, very prompt and more importantly responsible person. Bought 593 but changed to 603. installed in the living room and running well till to date. Thanks Dean!

sineoji 603 is a perfect cam

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.