The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CrunchTime

Reaction score
Hey guys! Planning to get a Babyliss hairdryer from beautybay. Do you recommend I get the GTIonic II (tho I read that its heavy and nozzle falls off easily) or the Powerlite model? The difference is only $2 lol.. $60 and $62. My hair is not so special la.. just want a good dryer for daily use. Thanks!

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get this better
rPEGfJhl.jpg

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Planning to get a Babyliss hairdryer from beautybay. Do you recommend I get the GTIonic II (tho I read that its heavy and nozzle falls off easily) or the Powerlite model? The difference is only $2 lol.. $60 and $62. My hair is not so special la.. just want a good dryer for daily use. Thanks!

Assuming the power for both is the same.

Get the one that is lighter. You will appreciate it.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any hair treatment at salon to recommend for frizzy,flyaways and dry hair?

Are you a male or female? IMO, hair treatments at salon is usually more for females due to the high cost and purpose. Assumption here is that guys have short hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which hairdryer model would you recommend? Thanks.

There are many brands out there. GHD is one of my favourites. But like mentioned, brand is secondary. You have to look at the functionalities and quality of this hairdryer. The brand, at most, affects the look and feel, and even the whatsoever technology of the brand (e.g. Ionic technology), its best to take it with a pinch of salt too.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Currently using gtionic ii. No complaints what so ever. Damn strong the wind. Cut my drying time by more than half

Sent from me using GAGT

Teysered

Reaction score
Question on Pomade. Prefer strong hold easy wash and some shine.

Dashu
Daimon
Upper cut

Which?

I tried Daimon pomade wax. Hard to apply as the texture is like frozen butter.

Tried Suavecito and feels the hold is weak.

Tried Odouds water base. Is my current fav but hard to wash.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Are you a male or female? IMO, hair treatments at salon is usually more for females due to the high cost and purpose. Assumption here is that guys have short hair.

Im a guy with medium short hair,as my hair is dry and frizzy that y i intend to go for salon hair treatment.I not intending to go for 100 plus dollar treatment for around 30~50 would be good enough.

Some info of my routine,I apply hair wax and spray hair spray everyday.I always use conditioner before I shampoo and I shampoo everyday due to I have dandruff,after shampoo I will apply conditioner again and leave in on for 3 mins and wash it off.I deep cleanse my scalp every once and week and deep condition using hair mask every 3 days.Oh yeah I also use scalp brush everyday.FYI,I always use argan oil before hairstyling,eg.hair dryer.

Do hope someone can input some advice.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swansons or ocean @ chinatown. I do not think they sell renati there but you can go ahead to check it out. Probably you have better luck checking out online stores. I recalled some do sell them.

Both Swansons and Ocean do not sell Renati.

Only some online stores still carry Renati.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, what's the cheapest place to find HDF Quicksand and Claymation? Planning to buy 1 of each.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.