AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone happen to know which courier company I can sign up with for delivering Taobao goods? I think they using Dpex and dpex outsource to outside courier companies, but seem like cannot get any details.

Thanks in advance.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone happen to know which courier company I can sign up with for delivering Taobao goods? I think they using Dpex and dpex outsource to outside courier companies, but seem like cannot get any details.

Thanks in advance.

if you want to get outsource job from DPEX or other big courier brand, you need contact to get in... not easy... :(

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Come I got outsource job Everyday.. My current driver vehicle keep breakdown give me headache

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i need someone that can bao dao wan all location one lol.. i lazy sort out different part

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just sent an sms to parcel express that i would like to quit. app is not user friendly and always no job.. :s22:

still waiting for zyllem to confirm my registration. takes quite long..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
719. From experience eazy van, was told to Uninstall. I just Uninstall Qcourier today. Cannot off notification de. :( Zyllem now a lot of ppl. Might take some time

Mrtdog

Reaction score
registered under RU previously, now changed to zyllem need to re-register?

Last edited:

siyimi

Reaction score
i need a help to collect a document from stamford street to woodland tomorrow. willingly to pay $8. any want keen? pls pm me. payment via paylah upon receive.

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i got 1 uber driver and 1 grab driver lol.. put goods in his car boot. send him recipient list. they do uber + my courier one kill 2 bird in 1 stone.

Mrtdog

Reaction score
I signed up last time with rocket uncle but now changed to zyllem i cant seem to find the option for zyllem to pay me? Etc bank acct input option. How does zyllem pay to courier?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.