LG G watch Urbane anyone?

bluecrab

Reaction score
Hi, does that mean we need to subscribe to a 2nd SIM card (same phone #) in order to explore the additional feature (such as call from phone) on this watch (Urbane 2nd edition)?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does that mean we need to subscribe to a 2nd SIM card (same phone #) in order to explore the additional feature (such as call from phone) on this watch (Urbane 2nd edition)?

Reviews really very little and for reviews, alot of things not being touched on.

I saw the number sync thingy but AT&T has that service plan but SG don't have so not sure whether what you asked about can or not.

I'm just wondering whether the 2nd edition can work totally without the phone for calls and WA. Currently for sure is notifications only vibrates.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could you enlighten on whether its able to work independently without using the number sync thingy? :s11:

And also whether notifications its true that notifications only comes in vibration without sound? :s11:
I'm able to do Google map, voice calls, SMS independently. Notifications got both sounds and vibrations for me. The default is muted but I went into settings and turn up the volume.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

bluecrab

Reaction score
I'm able to do Google map, voice calls, SMS independently. Notifications got both sounds and vibrations for me. The default is muted but I went into settings and turn up the volume.

]Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT[/URL]

Hi, did you get a 2nd SIM card for the same number from the telco?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

What about Whatsapp notification? Do you have to purposely get another number or can just your current phone's sim card? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.