The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Are hairdryers with ionic toggle ********? I find that it gives off this weird chemical smell, does it really makes a difference in preping the hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Show is dry... Did you try the show conditioner? Is it a good pairing with the shampoo? Or any off the shelf conditioner works also

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

Generally, menthol shampoo are usually stronger in terms of cleansing. Not only does it give a sensation to let one feel energetic, it lets one feel more refreshed and a cleaner feel in the scalp, after usage. It also helps to stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which helps to promote hair growth too.

Feeling conditioner contains jojoba oil which is well known for its moisturizing and hydrating properties.

Honestly speaking, off the counter conditioners can be considered if your needs are simple. For instance, using it as a form of "make up remover". Some styling products are harder to remove and using conditioner to remove is possible. In this case, OTC conditioner is an ideal option.

However, if you are having very dry/damaged or particular about nourishing your hair, then you probably will be better off with a higher-end conditioner with better ingredients and effectiveness.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Care for my cut shampoo from TPJ?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

I dont think those who bought are active on hwz. Personal experience: Cleansing is superb. Am using this shampoo nowadays and i love the part where it helps to make my hair so much easier to style. Definitely the top choice, if I know I need to have a good hair day, the next day.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's everyone's opinion take on:

1. HairPlus at Far East Plaza
2. How to combat oily hair? Mine gets really jialat after a day, then when shampooing always a lot stray strands fall off, but no bald spots.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

1. Too many hair salons already. Didnt try out hairplus before.
2. Try using deep cleansing shampoo. It helps a lot for oily scalp.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Are hairdryers with ionic toggle ********? I find that it gives off this weird chemical smell, does it really makes a difference in preping the hair.

wad kind of hairdryer you using? if the ion ports are away from the main one u can jus tape it shut.

the smell is ozone. dun try to breathe in too much... can KILL YOU

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any hair style to recommend that is to the side or front? My hair naturally goes in front or side. My hair cannot do those conventional to the back kinda hair style :(

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.