Xiaomi Yi dashcam

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the minimum or perhaps the most appropriate micro SD card to use with this Xiao Yi dashcam?

Minimum read speed must be 80mb/s? What about the write speed?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My existing one bought from Shanghai only $25. Not Xiaomi. Another brand. also qoo gt . Recently charge cable uplorli. :(

puzzled_06

Reaction score
Saw xiaoyi on taobao. Anyone shipped urself? Qoo10 not worth the premium I guess.

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to explore blackvue for some time le. However too exp for budget. :( my coy van just got one. Front only. Total 250+ including labour. At ubi

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can take a pic to show? I can't really visualize :o

Theres a small lobang between the ceiling and windscreen
U put the cam liao, hide the cable in the lobang, pull till the A pillar, open the A pillar hide cable inside
Then the cable will go until ur leg area then tap to the power

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see in the YouTube video, the mount uses the suction pad whereas mine is like those 3M tape one. Did I kenna conned Huh?

Others who bought Xiao Yi how yours huh?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hq. My also is 3m. But I never use. Just mount windscreen and so call lock tight. 2 occasions big sun, dropped off. Now I thinking which one to get. Veh also left 2 yr. One of reason holding me back too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.