[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't played the Division in 2 days. Going back to some older games I haven't played until something more interesting comes along, like the new incursion. Not fun just doing boss runs in DZ over and over again

Demori

Reaction score
Haven't played the Division in 2 days. Going back to some older games I haven't played until something more interesting comes along, like the new incursion. Not fun just doing boss runs in DZ over and over again

Almost exactly what I've been doing. Then again, D3 LoD only kept my interest for 1.5 seasons, and D3 LoD had way more content than Division. Maxed out my gear with best stats anyway, need Challenge Falcon for better gear, and almost impossible to do that legit.

davloh

Reaction score
Went DZ after the 2 ban waves. Server is quite empty. Did managed to get manhunt 3 times once. Good to see no hacker teleporting and shooting me from 2 buildings away.

But really dz server was noticeably empty.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went DZ after the 2 ban waves. Server is quite empty. Did managed to get manhunt 3 times once. Good to see no hacker teleporting and shooting me from 2 buildings away.

too early in the morning maybe...i was there, not a lot of people, got killed twice by a rogue and got him back twice also.. but yes, didn't see the usual teleporters etc. Either laying low for now, or got banned? :s11:

over-tuned

Reaction score
Anyone got banned? Im still not banned

There is a couple of hackers on my friends list still hacking lol. So, still no, not all hackers are banned -.-

I've an american friend who was really hacking like a god, he shot through walls in the safe house killing everything that moved. And he was still doing it now lol. He only does that when we all got pwned by hackers, but still ...

over-tuned

Reaction score

Hello bro, haha, you got caught hacking in a server I was in last week. The dude PMed me the link and you were in the video with RPM hack I think. You damn suay lol. You got reported by that sore loser, but I think Massive still don't really know who to ban lol.

Either ways, the dude that reported you was also hacking, cos he killed me earlier. But at least when it comes to hacking, you still win!

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
i havent logged in for so long. Need to do my weekly today lols. But cant use my hack for falcon lost le. They kill anyone tt teleport out.

But im really looking forward to a clean dz hehe.

jt2901

Reaction score
I still cannot figure out how to do a clean falcon lost... Keep dying at wave 4

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected... got killed by a hacker repeatedly in DZ.. he camped and killed everyone that got within a certain vicinity of the sports store.. oh well.. back to my other games for now

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still cannot figure out how to do a clean falcon lost... Keep dying at wave 4

tried it once.. hide in the underground bunked with team and kill off enemies that come in.. slow but eventually cleared.. in about 1 hour :s13:

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Anybody knows which map/ difficulty to farm for HE socom m1a? I got a HE classic but the talent is not very ideal.

And if anybody wants to do Falcon Lost do let me know! Looking for a DZ party as well :)

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
I just did falcon lost solo challenging with the hacks. It was tough! Took me 30 mins.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.