The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see, thanks! How often would you recommend I use deep cleansing shampoos then? Once a week? And any everyday shampoo to recommend?

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

Approximately 2-3 times per week. It varies across individuals so you can play around w the frequency to see whats the best for you. :)

Daily shampoos will be even more options. Too many to list down here but since we're on this and to reiterate my previous post, care for my cut daily shampoo can be one viable option for daily moisturizing shampoo. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deciding between show and care for my cut shampoo... Which one you recommend?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

Both serves different purpose. I would say why not leverage on the strengths of both and complement each other?

Care shampoo is definitely suitable for ppl with oily scap. However, if your scalp is very oily, then deep cleansing is still required. Because care shampoo is more of a daily shampoo that is organic and helps to make styling easier. Purpose is not really to deep cleanse though. Consider complementing this daily shampoo w a deep cleansing shampoo, to derive better results.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This???
M0zAkonl.jpg

Or this???
kVWladtl.jpg

Anyone tried both shampoo before?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

My previous reviews as below.

If you prefer something like Kanebo standard, then is Pote Natural Organic Shampoo.

Otherwise, you can consider Feeling Show Shampoo which is something in between Carbolic (dry) and Kanebo (moisturized).

losthopeguy

Reaction score
HI guys,

Anyone heard of blacklabel or have used it before?
would appreciate if someone can share the experience haha.
thinking of getting it

reyorz

Reaction score
Anyone tried skin fade hairstyles before? It looks really short and im worried about taking the plunge!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here interested in Carter supply? Was approach by them to be one of their retailer.

Any good reviews?

nichsong

Reaction score
Have been using their flux for quite a while. Not bad! But I wouldn't say strong hold tho. More of a medium strong. Has a texture quite similar to vaseline. Healthy looking matte finish.. One point - I got to say that hair sort of feels soft and healthy after washing as compared to other products that tend to dry hair out. Overall not too bad of a product. Worth bringing in one batch to test response first I guess!

Anyone here interested in Carter supply? Was approach by them to be one of their retailer.

Any good reviews?

nichsong

Reaction score
Original by Blumaan

Btw has anyone found a good ways/combos to use Original by Blumaan yet? Have tried both as pre and post styler. Doesn't work too well for me :/

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been using their flux for quite a while. Not bad! But I wouldn't say strong hold tho. More of a medium strong. Has a texture quite similar to vaseline. Healthy looking matte finish.. One point - I got to say that hair sort of feels soft and healthy after washing as compared to other products that tend to dry hair out. Overall not too bad of a product. Worth bringing in one batch to test response first I guess!

ahhh thanks for review.

will consider getting them in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.