[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I just did falcon lost solo challenging with the hacks. It was tough! Took me 30 mins.

Those who did solo on incursion on hard and clear it definitely deserve some respect.lol. Now waiting for those manage to clear challenge solo. That would be God mode.lol

On hard at least u are able to take a few hit from the shotgunner if your health is high enough probably 80 to 90k and Armor 65%.But on challenge u can't afford to take any hit from them. Evey single one of them can one shot u.

AxMiLLi

Reaction score
Just met a hacker this afternoon. Didn't manage to capture it though. :(

There are still some that slipped through the net lol.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use the hack. Stay at the top, dont go down. RPM, Inf ammo and stop whatever im doing to run away from the artillery.

If using hack why not just use the one where you can shoot through walls? Then no need to avoid the arti lol

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just met a hacker this afternoon. Didn't manage to capture it though. :(

There are still some that slipped through the net lol.

Still a lot. Though I must say around 80% of my Friend list from EDMW has not logged on in a while. Either got banned or bored

freakerknoid

Reaction score
If using hack why not just use the one where you can shoot through walls? Then no need to avoid the arti lol

Its patch already. the moment you glitch through the wall your health bar will start to drop and die within a few second.

AirZena

Reaction score
MERCY Clan recruiting

Hi all, We are recruiting friendly players to our clan.

Currently we have 22 players from various time zones. We are using discord to communicate.

Play with us in DZ, Falcon Lost and other helps you need.

Do add me if you are interested.

Uplay: MERCY-Sky

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

just picked up the game, don't really understand how it works, starting managed to add a couple of random ppl to play together, then stopped the game, come back cannot load, so restart, then after that playing alone.

does that mean i cannot play together with other ppl anymore? if anyone plays, can add me in the group? or i can matchmake and find ppl to play together when i log on?

still at first mission, precinct siege.

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you can match make even at most safe houses. It's a terminal where you need to log in at

cyberlocke

Reaction score
Nice to see u guys still playing, I got so bored of it the moment I hit DZ 99 2 weeks back? I think that was the day I officially stopped playing.

Hacks still work, those that got banned mainly used cheat engine. Thank god I was already towards max lvl, DZ was really indeed unplayable for non-hackers, I think Gymrat was the only hwz guy I knew that didn't go over to the "dark side".

A usual day in DZ 2 weeks ago:

- Enter DZ 06 portal
- Nice! Mobs spawned @ Q building! (Kill mobs and boss)
- Running to next landmark, some random IlIlIlIl shot me, but anti death saved me and TP me to my saved point
- Me: Really? F**king seriously? Press button, TP to player, RPM 9999999 kill him in 0.1sec. TP back to checkpoint / safehouse to clear rogue status
- Spawn kill him once he leave safe room / checkpoint without even leaving saferoom / checkpoint (Oh yes hacks allow u to kill from safe room)

Do that for 10-15mins until he gives up... continues farming. Meet another hacker, repeat the above. Bloody tedious! Some days when I don't have the patient to do this, just KOS everything in DZ until there's no players in DZ 05-06. So from the bottom of my heart, really salute Gymrat for staying legit

Was actually hoping the ban wave to ban me, which meant the anti cheat actually works... and we can all go back to legit playing which was really more fun. I was legit until Dz 55-58.

Anyway my IGN was Damon, spent a few hundred hours on this game, probably got my money worth. Will be back when 1.2 drops

AxMiLLi

Reaction score

Yeap, they're still around lol. Managed to make Episode 10 (maybe 11, still editing the video).
Decided to disturb this bugger after I revived.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice to see u guys still playing, I got so bored of it the moment I hit DZ 99 2 weeks back? I think that was the day I officially stopped playing.

Hacks still work, those that got banned mainly used cheat engine. Thank god I was already towards max lvl, DZ was really indeed unplayable for non-hackers, I think Gymrat was the only hwz guy I knew that didn't go over to the "dark side".

A usual day in DZ 2 weeks ago:

- Enter DZ 06 portal
- Nice! Mobs spawned @ Q building! (Kill mobs and boss)
- Running to next landmark, some random IlIlIlIl shot me, but anti death saved me and TP me to my saved point
- Me: Really? F**king seriously? Press button, TP to player, RPM 9999999 kill him in 0.1sec. TP back to checkpoint / safehouse to clear rogue status
- Spawn kill him once he leave safe room / checkpoint without even leaving saferoom / checkpoint (Oh yes hacks allow u to kill from safe room)

Do that for 10-15mins until he gives up... continues farming. Meet another hacker, repeat the above. Bloody tedious! Some days when I don't have the patient to do this, just KOS everything in DZ until there's no players in DZ 05-06. So from the bottom of my heart, really salute Gymrat for staying legit

Was actually hoping the ban wave to ban me, which meant the anti cheat actually works... and we can all go back to legit playing which was really more fun. I was legit until Dz 55-58.

Anyway my IGN was Damon, spent a few hundred hours on this game, probably got my money worth. Will be back when 1.2 drops

Haha didn't see you for a while and thought you kena the ban hammer.

I also haven't played for like 4-5 days except logging in once or twice to see if there was any major updates after Tuesday's patch. Kinda gets old just farming DZ, get killed by some random hacker I can't even see (with no Damon to revenge for me lol) then exiting, do daily challenge with random people. Rinse and repeat.

Started playing Sleepibg Dogs: The Definitive edition which I bought a year plus ago but never played. Quite fun that I hardly even open uPlay these days. See you guys again when the next Incursion comes along! :)

wrathofgod

Reaction score
Is it still worth using the credits to get vector blueprint since it's been nerf now?

Thought of getting one since my @$$ been handed to me even in DZ01 :s22:

cyberlocke

Reaction score
Haha didn't see you for a while and thought you kena the ban hammer.

I also haven't played for like 4-5 days except logging in once or twice to see if there was any major updates after Tuesday's patch. Kinda gets old just farming DZ, get killed by some random hacker I can't even see (with no Damon to revenge for me lol) then exiting, do daily challenge with random people. Rinse and repeat.

Started playing Sleepibg Dogs: The Definitive edition which I bought a year plus ago but never played. Quite fun that I hardly even open uPlay these days. See you guys again when the next Incursion comes along! :)

Hahaha, legit days were the best... Gets adrenaline pumping every time a random player is near you. Hopefully Ubisoft can eventually fully eliminate hacks, alot players will return.

Back then when bosses and DZ 32 mobs actually meant something, not clear the entire landmark in 2 secs. That DZ 01-03 route we used to take when we were low DZ lvls felt oddly nostalgic when we chased rogues all the way from DZ 06, good times good times... :o:o:o

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
I got banned.
Used hack for falcon lost only. Did not venture into dz for 2 weeks. i guess they are looking at game completion timing or the amount of headshots you do.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got a 14 days ban.. Lol.. Nvr used teleport. Confirm is they count how many hs you did. Maybe those never got ban can try on the rpm and unlimited ammo hack and see how.

Btw I nvr used the hack in DZ

over-tuned

Reaction score
I got banned.
Used hack for falcon lost only. Did not venture into dz for 2 weeks. i guess they are looking at game completion timing or the amount of headshots you do.

Lol they ban hackers in PVE but those who hack in DZ still hacking. So lame.

More than half of the dudes on my friends list got banned. But I'm sure everyone will be back with their hacks 2 weeks later. No difference.

RoyceSmith

Reaction score
Hey, iam at indonesia, can we play together? Or can play with other region ( e.g us, uk etc ) iam new here, still noob :) and how to add friend in game?
Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.