[INFO] Traffic & Parking Violations, Driving Directions, Parking Rates

Matrix21

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i kena a summon for parking opposite continuous white line at a private estate on sunday night, until today still cannot see any fine amount to pay in AXS/LTA website. Any idea how long it usually takes to reflect?

CJW311296

Reaction score
i kena a summon for parking opposite continuous white line at a private estate on sunday night, until today still cannot see any fine amount to pay in AXS/LTA website. Any idea how long it usually takes to reflect?

Hi Matrix 21,

I am here also..

Usually probably might take abt 5 working days or so for updating coz you mentioned is sunday night however I believe you received the notice of offence on your windscreen right so LTA should be able to trace you if you is the registered owner and send you the payment advice accordingly..Coz without the update in system either via AXS/LTA website drivers couldn't settle the fines.

If you are really keen to know is best that you call LTA if you don't receive either letters or electronic means by coming Mon or Tuesday at least you have done your part already..

If I am not mistaken parking opp white line is $70 for first-timers right?

Last edited:

rajeevvelikkal

Reaction score
Wheel on parking lines

Is there a chance that one will get fined if it happens that your car wheels are on the parking lines?

andriod

Reaction score
I received a fine from URA: exit the carpark without paying. The funny thing is the carpark uses automatic gantry, and it malfunction that day, leaving the gantry open. I made appeals but was rejected, the fine is just ridiculous, they are faulting me because their carpark vendor malfunction. Now I don't know what to do.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received a fine from URA: exit the carpark without paying. The funny thing is the carpark uses automatic gantry, and it malfunction that day, leaving the gantry open. I made appeals but was rejected, the fine is just ridiculous, they are faulting me because their carpark vendor malfunction. Now I don't know what to do.
Ask them show video proof of you leaving without paying. From the point before you reach the gantry to passing the gantry.

Once you have that video, you can argue liao.

greythorne

Reaction score
How to appeal LTA fines? Happened drive in bus lane. Kena $130 composition fine. Anyway can appeal this or suck thumb and pay?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.