Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using vloudtv cloding to 2yrs le
so far pretty stable
cam watch tvb n sports channels
get the 1 year sub as it can be installed n used on 2 devices under the same wifi
Got haohd before reading your post. :( Thanks.

quahs

Reaction score
hi All,
i just tried 3 apps on my xiaomi box 3 (black, not the enhance white version).

Deke - using the free requested ID
CloudTv - using 2 days free vip pass
MyIPTv - paid for 1 month (9usd) to try out

MyIPTv is not working 100% correctly on my box, channel names get truncated, but can watch.
i find that Deke have the best user interface, and its picture quality is also better.
CloudTV is like between Deke and MyIPTV.

yes Deke main problem is "no monthly subscription", have to pay for 1 year 80usd straight away. I may switch to this after my 1 month with MyIPTV finish.

Yesterday 10pm football matches, all the 3 apps are lagging between 3mins to 5mins.

Conclusion, i find that:
all 3 apps is better than KODI (in navigation and content activation)
all 3 apps lose out to MioTV in picture quality and time lag My MioTV is on ADSL modem.
But i still going to cut my mioTV once my contract over (i feel the price is like overcharging)

Kindly share what other apps is good for "live tv: football and kids cartoons(Nickelodeon, disney xd, ...)" ?

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as free + best picture quality + zero lag. Want best quality and minimal lag time then just no choice have to stick with your singtel. Free or sub based android iptv will never be as good as your Singtel channels so you gotta manage your expectations.

dragonsballz

Reaction score
im trying to subscribe to My IPTV with my own andriod box...who to buy from? Anyone recommendation?

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for Deke, got about 300+ channels, the quality is decent and loading is fast for me. Subscribed mine from a malaysia based vendor that does 1 month (one time only), 3/6/12 months unlike china one only 12 months. Able to request for 1 day trial also. Search for deke.tv (全马) on fb to find the seller :s12:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for Deke, got about 300+ channels, the quality is decent and loading is fast for me. Subscribed mine from a malaysia based vendor that does 1 month (one time only), 3/6/12 months unlike china one only 12 months. Able to request for 1 day trial also. Search for deke.tv (全马) on fb to find the seller :s12:

Price for 1mth and payment method? I also looking for 1mth sub for iptv to watch upcoming copa america and euros. Those china based sellers sibei ma fan. Have to contact them through wechat which i dont use and most of them only accept payment through alipay, which again, i dont use. Previously, during WC 2 years ago i subbed 1 mth to cloudtv which worked well during grp stages but then turned to shiat once knockout stages commenced. Channels became laggy, constant rebuffering or just unavailable. Those looking to sub to cloudtv might wanna take note.

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Price for 1mth and payment method? I also looking for 1mth sub for iptv to watch upcoming copa america and euros. Those china based sellers sibei ma fan. Have to contact them through wechat which i dont use and most of them only accept payment through alipay, which again, i dont use. Previously, during WC 2 years ago i subbed 1 mth to cloudtv which worked well during grp stages but then turned to shiat once knockout stages commenced. Channels became laggy, constant rebuffering or just unavailable. Those looking to sub to cloudtv might wanna take note.
RM40 can pay via paypal :)

fooblack

Reaction score
im trying to subscribe to My IPTV with my own andriod box...who to buy from? Anyone recommendation?

anyone can recommend a "safe" vendor to subscribe to MYIPTV? prefer one who accepts Paypal.

secondly, I am thinking of installing this MYIPTV on my Ubox. any issue with this?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The malaysian Deke.tv reseller chu stun leh. He no longer offering 1/3/6 mths subs and now only selling straight 1 year sub. Guess he is trying to one shot secure more business with the euros coming up. Not worth risking paying $120 upfront for 1 year sub as the iptv might just uplorry anytime without notice. Guess have to stick with free sources for the euro matches.

Last edited:

lzhihao

Reaction score
Deke doesn't do well for me...during the trial account he give me, no image shown but audio is fine. both hard and soft encoding is the same.

lahgal

Reaction score
Any more paid subscription to recommend, seems like myiptv , 88huat TV is having problem. Thanks

willgoh

Reaction score
Could anyone comment on the recording feature in Cloudtv?

It claims that paid subscription can record & schedule a recording of the paid channels. Is it true?

If the channel is HD, will the recording be also HD? And what quality?

Thanks!

Last edited:

instinfo2002

Reaction score
anyone can recommend a "safe" vendor to subscribe to MYIPTV? prefer one who accepts Paypal.

secondly, I am thinking of installing this MYIPTV on my Ubox. any issue with this?

Don't think any vendor is safe.... anytime they can fold and go. The risk is there.

localbus

Reaction score
HI....

Anyone can suggest paid one but need to be able to install on MiBox3 International ROM non root ?

just need to watch My and SG channel.... thanks

pete10pete

Reaction score
bros... i was introduced to MXQ Pro... any good?
I need to find a way to watch some live tennis, which paid subscription should i go for?

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any korean iptv apps which i can subscribe and install on my andriod box to recommend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.