Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

maryapple

Reaction score
I got a spare old Linksys router with DD-WRT firmware.
I wish to configure my router to provide VPN feature if I connect via certain wireless SSID, or standard ISP connection (non-VPN) if using my default home SSID.

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if the PureVPN lifetime subscription is still worth it since it has been bumped up to 99 USD instead of 69. :(

Would personally prefer a lifetime subscription (that hopefully allows P2P and videos streaming).

gwennliu

Reaction score
The VQ box is a Android box, it should allow you to install Shafa Apps Store. And you should be able to install all the China App on it.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score

jace88

Reaction score
Pretty happy with ibvpn so far. Really great customer service (real time chat) and they even have great guides on their site to set up your devices, as well as even proxying on using Teamviewer to configure my DD-WRT for me :)

Jarvik7

Reaction score
I use Private Internet Access.
It's pretty fast, good price, and no problems with large downloads.

The client does crash a lot though.

Spintronics

Reaction score
Is there a VPN that can whitelist/allow you to send emails? So far PureVPN can do this but I have read horrible reviews about its speed, reliability and customer service.

oric1

Reaction score
Is there a VPN that can whitelist/allow you to send emails? So far PureVPN can do this but I have read horrible reviews about its speed, reliability and customer service.

You mean while the VPN is turned on, you can't send email? Never heard of such thing before. Mine no problem.

Spintronics

Reaction score
You mean while the VPN is turned on, you can't send email? Never heard of such thing before. Mine no problem.

Which VPN are you using? Most of the known ones prevent email sending via smtp, e.g. buffered vpn, expressvpn, etc.

Alex9000

Reaction score
hi

looking into signing up a vpn service for family of 3.

some services mentioned that one can utilise 3 or 4 devices at anyone time.

can this work for family...especially using mobiles? sometime notebooks...also?

thks

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the first line of defence is don't subscribe to the traffic light operators.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.