[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol they ban hackers in PVE but those who hack in DZ still hacking. So lame.

More than half of the dudes on my friends list got banned. But I'm sure everyone will be back with their hacks 2 weeks later. No difference.

Seriously!!! Should post more of those video that show people are hacking in DZ. Shame unisoft.

I think they cannot ban those hacking on DZ coz they got no achievement. So they cannot track. Which mean their anti-cheat system is not even there

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Run hardmode on the last mission till u get gear. Then run challenge mode for lexington until u get gear. then go dz. Or just team up and go dz.

Noctis9015

Reaction score
Anyone playing on PS4 can add me. PSN: Noctis9015 or WarlordAng
We have whatsapp group and community for Division Singapore
Thanks

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Nich84 on PC here.

DZ 55 here. Weekdays only log in to do dailies. Weekends have more time to go into dz.

Past few weeks never seen any hackers around in the dz

jghtan

Reaction score
Hi all, need help. While playing the division, PS4 auto power off. On again to play the problem come back.
I have a vertical stand for my PS4.
Anyone got any advise.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.