Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone staying in marine parade? I tried the booster with the ac ryan playon box but cant receive any signal at all :( I not sure if my area is really indoor DVB T2 ready.

Something wrong with your box and antenna.

Last edited:

freezerz

Reaction score
Just to share something. My antenna was only about 2m and signal quite weak cos can't put near windows. What I did was use some spare antenna extension lying around and joint 2 extras together with the antenna. Now placed near the window and signal is great. So if you have some extension like those previously used to connect from VCR to TV, those works great.

playplay

Reaction score
Bought a digital indoor antenna from Qoo10. Brand is Wavecom, approx $40.
It's good because it can be connected to USB Port to boost signal without placing near windows. you can also use it without USB connection if the signal is good when placed indoor. Digital Signal Receive is 10/10 as shown on the TV.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a digital indoor antenna from Qoo10. Brand is Wavecom, approx $40.
It's good because it can be connected to USB Port to boost signal without placing near windows. you can also use it without USB connection if the signal is good when placed indoor. Digital Signal Receive is 10/10 as shown on the TV.
You got this model?
8oGPDWul.jpg

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

chiaps

Reaction score
Might as well just get the ultra-compact Draco ANT-600 which is also USB-powered and sells for only $29 at most chain stores.

ANT-600.jpg

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question for the gurus:

Does usb powered antenna equals to antenna with amplifier?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might as well just get the ultra-compact Draco ANT-600 which is also USB-powered and sells for only $29 at most chain stores.

ANT-600.jpg

I was looking for this the other time at Harvey Norman, courts, gain city and best, all don't have..

nicholasatwork52

Reaction score
funke 5.1 an funke 2.0

I just bought the funke 2.0 yesterday at AMK hub NTUC faireprice xtra.. Didnt see any funke 5.1. Does anyone know if they allow refund or exchange to funke 5.1?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought a funke 2.0 few weeks ago to replace the default one (new media digital box) and still the reception is very bad, i am staying at 3rd floor corner @ clementi

Any expert here can advise if the wavecom one any better? Seems so why cause of the additional amplifier plug to usb or AC

Last edited:

nakata97

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My K2 just died on me. Anyone can refer to me to a good set TOP box which is cheap and most importantly user friendly.

Didn't like the small remote on the K2 either

TIA

chuppachop

Reaction score
I just bought the funke 2.0 yesterday at AMK hub NTUC faireprice xtra.. Didnt see any funke 5.1. Does anyone know if they allow refund or exchange to funke 5.1?

I got the funke 2.0 last yr fr Fairprice Xtra at nex and managed to exchange/top up and purchase the 5.1. .... as long as ur 2.0 is unused

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My K2 just died on me. Anyone can refer to me to a good set TOP box which is cheap and most importantly user friendly.

Didn't like the small remote on the K2 either

TIA

Totally failure or simply cannot tune any channel?

Alamak, the K2 is small mah, want so big remote for wat?

tancpw

Reaction score
Funke/Margon Combo 5.1

For those who want to purchase Funke/Margon Combo 5.1, can get it from Tampines Courts Megastore. There are about 20 pieces still lying around as of today.

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
Does this product exists?

DVB-T2 tuner cum Full HD 1080P media player. If have, can share link? Thank you

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this product exists?

DVB-T2 tuner cum Full HD 1080P media player. If have, can share link? Thank you

This description is so generic. Most of the STB support up to 1080i which is what Mediacorpse DTV is broadcasting at.

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
This description is so generic. Most of the STB support up to 1080i which is what Mediacorpse DTV is broadcasting at.
I mean. Erm, something like a Digital TV tuner and a media box combined. Like can attached HDD to play .mkv / mpg4 / mpg5 and even full bluray files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.