The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
I don't even think male celebrities like him style their own hair.

That's why paparazzi shots always show them in beanie/hat/cap
My good friend's ex was a rich Indo-Chinese girl who pays her stylist to come to her place and do her hair before clubbing.

#TRUESINGAPOREANSTORY

morgans737

Reaction score
Sounds good! I very lazy to ownself go buy and make haha. Ingredients wise doesn't look too ex though.. cept for the argan oil maybe. Then maybe add some other beneficial oils and stuff to make it stand out. After that it's all about marketing I guess

Hi, the photo on your profile (nichsong), how do you make volume on your hair. And what product do you use to make such hold?

Thank you :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, the photo on your profile (nichsong), how do you make volume on your hair. And what product do you use to make such hold?

Thank you :)

he turns them up.
:s13::s13:

sea salt spray or any pre styling spray that helps to lift the roots.

nichsong

Reaction score
Corright. Haha pre styling, esp with sea salt spray, is the most important step imo. Total game changer. After which just about any finishing product you use will work well. Follow up with hairspray if you want that additional hold and to freeze your style in place. Personally stopped using hairspray though, as I wanted my hair to be able to "move naturally".

he turns them up.
:s13::s13:

sea salt spray or any pre styling spray that helps to lift the roots.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Personally stopped using hairspray though, as I wanted my hair to be able to "move naturally".
Good to see another guy on the touchable hair team. :)

I cringe whenever I see dudes spamming hairspray at the gym. With all that sweat. Gross.

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
i am sorry i have no idea.

i don't have anymore to give or rather i didn't give any.
didn't hear any complains so far.

i guess you just have to try.
Haha even if you have, i would pay money for it.

Since you say that, i might wanna consider to buy and try ir out. When i want buy i pm you okay?

Btw that time my bluuman original i also buy from hairbroducts de leh. But that was way be4 i joined hardwarezone. Dk i i met the guy was u anot.

Sent from me using GAGT

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha even if you have, i would pay money for it.

Since you say that, i might wanna consider to buy and try ir out. When i want buy i pm you okay?

Btw that time my bluuman original i also buy from hairbroducts de leh. But that was way be4 i joined hardwarezone. Dk i i met the guy was u anot.

Sent from me using GAGT

did u get wet when u met the guy??? if yes, he is the envy of all mankind....
gaoxing84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.