Differences between buying from AD VS PI?

lowy

Master Member
Reaction score
Noob here. Starting to research on buying a new car since my current is coughing. Budget around 90k....

Just wondering why do people prefer AD over PI from time to time?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AD gives u local warranty but at a higher selling price
AD so big they wont run or close down
PI also gives warranty but may have risk of close shop unless u buy from a bigger PI

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
90k can get Honda jazz (made in japan) from AD kah motors. Won't go wrong with that buy.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S'funny it seems people have already forgotten about the Vezel recall panic to start asking this again. Anyways I've already said all I care to say about PIs and recalls.

But I'll say that ... if you need to ask, you probably should stick to an AD model.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
right now saw ad on Toyota Wish by PI with prices higher than Borneo? weird...

runforyourlife

Reaction score
The most obvious advantage in AD is the chance of it closing down is minimal. There's this common skeptic view that PI will close down anytime, regardless of size, which is untrue. But that's just the perception in buyer's mind.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too many bad eggs tarnishing the overall reputation of these PI
U can't blame the general consumer who wants to be safe than sorry

The most obvious advantage in AD is the chance of it closing down is minimal. There's this common skeptic view that PI will close down anytime, regardless of size, which is untrue. But that's just the perception in buyer's mind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.