Credit Report Grade HH how Sia

Lagu88

Reaction score
Within the past two months, did a lot of financial shifting, from opening BonusSaver current account, to Maybank iSavvy plus account, den one Maybank Flexibiz account, and medical and retirement insurance.

But hor, at the same time applied many many credit cards, got 3 within two months. But the grade down to HH straight sia, yesterday just check. Everytime open bank account or go shopping, keep ask me register. But I plan two for normal usage, the other two (gt to sign up anyway due to NUSS and IEEE membership, part of benefits) for backup.

How long it takes for credit bureau to recover my grade? Till now all the new cards and cancelled $500 limit cards still not updated yet. Hv not over charged, not even more than 30% of credit limit.

Heard if I continue to keep paying CC bills with A records, the grade will bounce back within 3 months. True boh? If not how sia.

Last edited:

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to have HH grading means that this person has serious problems in paying back whatever money he borrowed from banks and licenses moneylenders, including unsecured credit cards.

for CBR... banks may request for enhanced credit report if they wish to have more information about a particular applicant to aid them in their decisions.

kalasala

Reaction score
I opened alot of accounts, car loan, mortgage loan and took other financing.. I just checked my rating which still at AA score 2000.

Lagu88

Reaction score
to have HH grading means that this person has serious problems in paying back whatever money he borrowed from banks and licenses moneylenders, including unsecured credit cards.

for CBR... banks may request for enhanced credit report if they wish to have more information about a particular applicant to aid them in their decisions.

Haha, no debt at all. All paid. Including any tuition fee loan or personal loan. Other loan hv not started.

Credit limit on all cards, < 30%.

Tracked the grades everytime, everytime applied one or two card (max 3), drop one grade, esp when it is lower than the middle grade. U wan all the reports, I still hv (free ma, every app gt 1 free).

Sometimes ppl just talk/accuse w/o any base or evidence de. Lai, I gt all the evidences.

Last edited:

Lagu88

Reaction score
I opened alot of accounts, car loan, mortgage loan and took other financing.. I just checked my rating which still at AA score 2000.

All at one go within 1 to 2 months? Maybe it dropped, but den over time it bounced back bcuz you paid all debts monthly on time n credit card not more den 30% of credit limit. Tats why I am equiring hw long it takes to bounce back, and is it true they will bounce back.

Lagu88

Reaction score
some people dont tell you the entire story. just bits and pieces. the main reason for such low ratings is not highlighted.

U want all the credit reports on hw it dropped over time after the CC app (u get free after every app, isn't it?), I still have. Hard black n white evidences. No evidence n accuse is all bs, hor.

Last edited:

sbs199

Reaction score
In your report, there is a part called Key Contributing Factors associated with this Rating, can share with us?

Also the adverse part if there is any

kyteo79

Reaction score
Same as you, I also open a lot of accounts, apply many many credit cards, take funds transfers here and there, car loan, etc.. But just checked my credit rating is still AA with 1977 score for me. Don't know how the count one also.

I have alot of CC/credit lines but for supporting the promoters only.
all in the rubbish corner some forgotten some cutted...

recently alot of credit checks on CBS and still have solid ratings 1988 and earlier month of 1998 ...

I reckon as long got AA is good enough.

kyteo79

Reaction score
To TS :

I also dunno how this CBS worked. maybe at the same time you are using too much credit facilities and not paid up since due date is not up yet while you applied another credit facility and use the credits...

i reckon these cbs report is just a report of what you own and borrow or credit lines etc ... does not reflects how much gold bars you have in your safe ...

i suggest you drop to cbs and find out and try to reinstate your ratings....

do share with us your findings so we can benefit from your experience ?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To TS :

I also dunno how this CBS worked. maybe at the same time you are using too much credit facilities and not paid up since due date is not up yet while you applied another credit facility and use the credits...

i reckon these cbs report is just a report of what you own and borrow or credit lines etc ... does not reflects how much gold bars you have in your safe ...

i suggest you drop to cbs and find out and try to reinstate your ratings....

do share with us your findings so we can benefit from your experience ?

Thought credit score will get affected only if fail to pay by due date, no issue if pay before due date?

Lagu88

Reaction score
In your report, there is a part called Key Contributing Factors associated with this Rating, can share with us?

Also the adverse part if there is any

For HH Grade (13 May 2016, 13 cards registration from 31 Mar to 12 May):

Bureau Score
Key Contributing Factors associated with this Rating
- Not Enough Clean History Marginally Increases Risk
- Credit Exposure Moderately Increases Risk
- Too Many Enquiries Marginally Increases Risk
- Delinquency Presence Greatly Increases Risk

Adverse
- No adverse information could be found on the subject.

For EE Grade (13 April 2016, 7 cards registration, 31 Mar to 12 April)

- Immature Credit History Marginally Increases Risk

Adverse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one counted (-2.07)? I oso doubt this one...

Aggregate Outstanding Balances
February 2016 Unsecured CC CIMB 0.00 0.00 -2.07 0.00
Unsecured CC DINERS CLUB 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Total 0.00 0.00 -2.07 0.00

So, I go pay AXS for 2.07 (no CIMB bank account) in April, AXS say must pay min $5, so now CIMB bank owe me -2.93 :)p), still hv nt updated in report leh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So (13 - 7) cards = 6 cards
EE - HH ~= 4 bands
6/4 = 1.5. so apply 1.5 (aka 2 cards) will drop 1 band from EE grades.

So, est if I did not apply 7 cards, my grade should up 7 / 1.5 ~= 4 bands up. Assuming it is harder to drop from grades above EE, lets make it 3 band.

So my initial grade shld be ard BB or CC.

Dunno hw long will bounce back leh.

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bureau Score

Adverse

Adverse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I go pay AXS for 2.07 (no CIMB bank account) in April, AXS say must pay min $5, so now CIMB bank owe me -2.93 :)p), still hv nt updated in report leh.

Think mainly because of 13 cards in less than 2 months.

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask. If apply many cards under same bank same credit limit will affect or not? Example applied both DBS Altitude Amex and Visa together. Counted as two and will drop one grade?

sbs199

Reaction score
Both reports show your delinquency presence is dragging your score greatly. Think this is something you need to improve.

Bureau Score

Adverse

Adverse

---------------------------------------------------------------

So (13 - 7) cards = 6 cards
EE - HH ~= 4 bands
6/4 = 1.5. so apply 1.5 (aka 2 cards) will drop 1 band from EE grades.

So, est if I did not apply 7 cards, my grade should up 7 / 1.5 ~= 4 bands up. Assuming it is harder to drop from grades above EE, lets make it 3 band.

So my initial grade shld be ard BB or CC.

Dunno hw long will bounce back leh.

Lagu88

Reaction score
Want to ask. If apply many cards under same bank same credit limit will affect or not? Example applied both DBS Altitude Amex and Visa together. Counted as two and will drop one grade?

This one, hmm, not so sure, cuz I applied with other cards also. I was asked to apply 2 cards at one go with HSBC at the booth, the query in the report showed two times. They hv hard pull n soft pull. Maybe first hard card pull, second card soft pull, dunno hw they see.

I googled online they say can one day apply many credit cards. Bcuz many banks most likely enquire ard the same time (esp those promise 24 hrs approval de), den they will see the higher grade report before the system update the latest grade. But after that, the grade will still sure drop one.

xterious

Master Member
Reaction score

they will share the same limit. i dont think any bank would grant you additional credit limit because of an extra cc.

my dbs altitude and everyday card shares the same limit.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they will share the same limit. i dont think any bank would grant you additional credit limit because of an extra cc.

my dbs altitude and everyday card shares the same limit.

The question was applying many credit card from same bank will affect credit score or not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.