9846815egw1f3tne08pcpj20hs0dcgme.jpg

9846815egw1f3tne50vgsj20hs0dcdge.jpg

9846815egw1f3tne8c61hj20hs0dc3z1.jpg

9846815egw1f3tneg5bhvj20hs0dct9m.jpg

9846815egw1f3tnetq676j20hs0dc0th.jpg

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
Oneplus customer service cmi. Until they fix that, I'd avoid buying their new phone

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so funny.
no local set oneplus = all kpkb.
bring in local set = all kpkb.
got invite / ticket sales = all kpkb.

seriously. can't pleased all. buy iphone lo. want top notch service like that. :vijayadmin:

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
so funny.
no local set oneplus = all kpkb.
bring in local set = all kpkb.
got invite / ticket sales = all kpkb.

seriously. can't pleased all. buy iphone lo. want top notch service like that. :vijayadmin:

Bro, I don't know if u hv owned any oneplus phone but I've and after searching high and low to get an address to go down to their service center just to find the center is not even there. You'd be pissed too.. U can go search and read yourself how many others hv complaint abt this. I'm not asking for top service, I'm just asking for basic repair or replace but left stranded for months. I read they hv now a cs center so dunno if they fixed it but the nightmare is still fresh in my memory

FYI, I used to hv the OPT but sold it off. I still hv a OPO with me becos I really like this phone and the developers with so many ROMs and kernels to try

Last edited:

jonahtriss

Reaction score
Bro, I don't know if u hv owned any oneplus phone but I've and after searching high and low to get an address to go down to their service center just to find the center is not even there. You'd be pissed too.. U can go search and read yourself how many others hv complaint abt this. I'm not asking for top service, I'm just asking for basic repair or replace but left stranded for months. I read they hv now a cs center so dunno if they fixed it but the nightmare is still fresh in my memory

You don't really need to search, one look at their FB page and you can see how bad the whole support situation really is. All of us are now aware that the local "support centre" don't provide any repair services.. if your phone has some hardware fault their SOP is to taichi the problem to the user and make it seem like its a software issue because they don't have the resources to repair it. The only thing they can and might do is give you 1-to-1 replacement but only after dragging out the issue for months. Meanwhile you are left trying to troubleshoot and survive with a broken phone which is still under warranty mind you.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there's a ton of complaints piling up at CASE right now from all the people they b@stard and it totally serves them right. All these OP3 leaks are just spitting in the face of the ppl who supported them and now kena played out by the "service centre" :s8:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FYI, I used to hv the OPT but sold it off. I still hv a OPO with me becos I really like this phone and the developers with so many ROMs and kernels to try

i owned oneplus one, two and X. china set, usa set, local set. all colours owned too.
i have no issues with all my devices.
as for local warranty centre, i never attend so i can't comment. :(

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone commented OnePlus phones have ads on their lock (or home) screen. Is that true?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.