The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Gold Digger just came in the mail this afternoon! A bit heart pain tho, like that only $12. Hopefully it's good then I'll get the regular size next time.

hR9Ap5Ql.jpg

Also went for a haircut at Kobayashi, and the stylist called Purple is good! Thanks all for the recommendation!

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
$12 for 15ml is not worth it at all. You should have hooted the regular 65ml one and try it. If don't suit your hair can still resell for 20 plus :o

My Gold Digger just came in the mail this afternoon! A bit heart pain tho, like that only $12. Hopefully it's good then I'll get the regular size next time.

hR9Ap5Ql.jpg

Also went for a haircut at Kobayashi, and the stylist called Purple is good! Thanks all for the recommendation!

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys peel off the sealant in the wax?

Supposedly it keeps the wax fresh, like those in the BB90 have a plastic sealant for easy recap. Had a jar of dynamite clay before, once i peel off the sealant not sure why within a week it hardened like rock.

Well i got a jar of Clay Pomade now, and the sealant is actually irritating for me to dig out the clay. Any similar effects if i peel off the paper sealant?

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys peel off the sealant in the wax?

Supposedly it keeps the wax fresh, like those in the BB90 have a plastic sealant for easy recap. Had a jar of dynamite clay before, once i peel off the sealant not sure why within a week it hardened like rock.

Well i got a jar of Clay Pomade now, and the sealant is actually irritating for me to dig out the clay. Any similar effects if i peel off the paper sealant?
Peel off the sealant but slide it in the cap so when you cap tightly it will help to keep the air/moisture out.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

nichsong

Reaction score
Anyone tried bed head matte separation workable wax by TIGI? Really not bad. Used with Ref 323 SSS, can tahan our hot and humid weather quite abit. The finish quite nice also. Natural Matte. On a side note kind of noticed that the "stickier" products tend to work better in our climate!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

http://i.imgur.com/hR9Ap5Ql.jpg[MG]

[URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiportal.hwzreader&referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT[/URL][/QUOTE]

$12? ripped off. lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

leinadhok

Reaction score
Anyone tried bed head matte separation workable wax by TIGI? Really not bad. Used with Ref 323 SSS, can tahan our hot and humid weather quite abit. The finish quite nice also. Natural Matte. On a side note kind of noticed that the "stickier" products tend to work better in our climate!
Not forgetting the nice scent too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.