[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly 1 week into season 6 I completed all the season journey..

Then spent another week to farm all the new pets...

Last season 5 was to Chiong Set dungeon...

Yesterday was grinding a little bit with my Seasonal Hardcore DH.

ralphlauren

Master Member
Reaction score
I just started playing this game again. Seasonal monk paragon 150+++
Is there any clan that I can join?

Chao_Monkey

Banned
Reaction score
Any officers in EDMW clan? If got slot, can add me back? SmellyMonkey#6619 :o Thanks!

Wanna farm cosmetics and get stash tab. :D

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
edmw clan officer and foundera seems not active anymore.. need someone to take over.. i suggest royal take over

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Any officers in EDMW clan? If got slot, can add me back? SmellyMonkey#6619 :o Thanks!

Wanna farm cosmetics and get stash tab. :D

add me too, EvilPaladin #6420.

Anybody hunting cosmetics using NS char? Or if somebody who can p-lvl my NS char, would be great :)

yodajedi01

Reaction score
Last night started to farm for vanity items as well

I'm able to get the Quinquennial Swords and 2nd Quinquennial Swords
from the Development Hell (Cemetary of the Forsaken)

If you like to have them for Transmog.
Do let me know.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night started to farm for vanity items as well

I'm able to get the Quinquennial Swords and 2nd Quinquennial Swords
from the Development Hell (Cemetary of the Forsaken)

If you like to have them for Transmog.
Do let me know.

What ish vanity items? Better than set?

myxpdc

Reaction score
GR 90+ with 400k sheet dps

wizard
2 vys
fb
only need 2 ancient.
no cc
no cd.....

cut & paste from link

First of all, I want to say that this is extremely dumb and should not ever exist, from what I see all attempts to get rid of this does not seem to work so I guess I will share it instead. I must say that using this WILL MAKE YOUR FEEL THE GAME BORING and that is the reason why I did not use it to push any GRs or even farming anything.

If you wonder what I am talking about, check other similar threads or check Hardcore ladder in china, or US ladder of #9 (may have changed) of wizard. You can use in-geom as weapon if you wish to, entirely up to you.

I will start with the perma 50 stacks from FB 6
Find a blue pack, get your perma burn on 1 or 2 but not all of them, it is easy to do with Fire archon right click button. then you are safe to leave the place and go anywhere you want. The buff will not go away as long as you do not perma-burn another set of elite or boss.

How FB4 works is that if you hit the mob for under 3000% or over 9000% in one hit, the mob will not perma-burn, instead it will burn for 3 seconds, each secong dealing the amount of damage you dealt.

Now there is some math

For example
A * B * C = X
A = Skill damage , which is certain percentage of weapon damage, say 110% for some skills.
B = Own applifier, such as int, chc, chd. also includes skill % increase
C = Other applifiers, such as fire%, archon stacks, toxin gem, elite damage etc
X = the number your skill acutally hit for

The burn damage is "double dipped" and it will burn for A*B*C*C = Y

Y = your Burn damage, aka 3 second dot

As you can see, your C is calculated 2 times, so the greater your C is, the higher your burn damage is.

1>
A= 100
B= 100
C= 100
You hit the mob once and does not hit it a second time
you damage the mob for 1M
Your will now burn the mob for A * B * C* C , which is 100M

2>
A= 10
B= 10
C= 10000
You still hit the mob for 1M,
but this time your burn will tick for 10B, 10k times your original amount

So in order to increase your damage, you need to Max your C, this is why you see fire% , elite damage stacking, as well as high stack belt, it doesnt have to be ancient, but it has to be high stack

Now you wonder why are these people giving up weapon damage , or lets just say they are giving up most of things in A and B
This is because X has a certain limit (I do not know), if you go over the limit, you will not do any damage at all, and (maybe) cause the perma- burn.

So assuming you want to have your biggest X and biggest Y in the meanwhile, you need to minimize A and B while maxing C.
This is why a lot of people are giving up CHC and CHD, stacking toughness.

Your "cap" depends on your own INT and weapon damage and CHC CHD as well as your C.
Note that C changes in group play which means you need to lower your A and B to not exceed the cap. You may have to use 400 dps weapon in group play in order to not exceed the cap LOL
SO DUMB RIGHT?

Now you have fully "optimized" your gear with 2x vyr, 6x tals, and when I say optimized, I really mean you are using "trash" items from random places, you can start testing your damage.

Note that your extreme burst only occurs when you have double archon, and the transformation damage, or the damage burst from the first use of archon will not do anything.

How to do it: Make sure you have 50 stacks from FB6, make sure you have Fire archon - Combustion, you can still teleport thanks to 2 vyrs. Make sure you are in Double archon, as this will further increase your "double dip", teleport to an elite pack, press 1 one time and one time only, teleport away (zei's being useful) , now the elite should have died :).
Three cases this may not work:
1> your X is too low , resulting even with high C, your Y is still low
2> your sausage finger left clicked on the elite and caused it to perma burn, GG find another blue pack for perma 50 stacks bye
3> your X is too high, lower your damage to do more deeps <--- anything wrong? HA!
Edited by AlivEvil on 5/16/2016 4:54 PM PDT

refer link

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743904188

http://www.d3planner.com/969932540

https://youtu.be/EjhjBlSzuzk

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tonight farming goblins again..

route: Cathedral 1 - > Leoric Passage -> Festering Wood -> North Land -> south Land -> royal crypt.

problem is if you want to spot menagerist goblin is not easy..

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/7/71/Menagerist-goblin.jpg/revision/latest?**=20160427154334

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got like 1 rainbow gob so far.. but no cosmic wing yet.. i have total 13pets i think.. including 2 free pets from previous season

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.