LG G watch Urbane anyone?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks again.
what will be a good prepaid u would recommend? one that dosen't expire in a short time and needs topping up frequently....
Sorry bro, me not very well verse in prepaid. There a thread in the mobile forum(not the sub forum eg, Samsung, Sony), all about best value prepaid. Maybe u can get your answer from that thread.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine working at ah beng handphone shop says now all the current produced Urbane 2nd edition glass screen protectors can't cover screen fully.

Not sure about those hoot from Amazon.

eting72

Reaction score
Friend of mine working at ah beng handphone shop says now all the current produced Urbane 2nd edition glass screen protectors can't cover screen fully.

Not sure about those hoot from Amazon.

getting mine from lazada but delivery will take a while....

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting mine from lazada but delivery will take a while....

I see Lazada that few sellers. If yours can cover full screen let me know. I have a few now, friend passed to me but all cannot fully cover screen 1.

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u all buy the 1st edition or 2nd edition?
Is the 2nd edition worth the extra ?
Saw the first edition selling on amazon for less than sgd300

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rcySG5Bl.jpg

I think this covers 95%?

Sent from LGE LG-H961N using GAGT

eting72

Reaction score
Did u all buy the 1st edition or 2nd edition?
Is the 2nd edition worth the extra ?
Saw the first edition selling on amazon for less than sgd300

Do read the reviews and you can see why the 2nd Ed commands the premium. But if u are ok with basic functions then it might be alright to go with the former. Early adopters always pay more

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to tell what's the reception level for the watch arh? Like don't see any bar. Only see Bluetooth and 1 sun logo.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry....i meant your watch :o

Yes.

1 thing I realized, if you use a sim in the watch, your calendar updates will be the same as in your phone and watch. But if you don't have a sim, it will just show a blank calendar. I only tried it with 1 calendar application so cannot confirm this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.