Manulife US Reit *Official* (SGX:BTOU)

urameshi_85

Reaction score
Based on quality Grade A office space, there's limited oncoming supply this and next year.

So, still your own call.

Disclaimer: Am vested in CCT.

thanks. Might pick up some of either cct or kdc reits.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Start my first thread on this forum. Everyone show your support :s12:

Dyhalt

Reaction score
From past experience IPO price tends to be higher than the unit price you will be paying once the hype is over in a few months.

Keeping an eye on it, but not buying for now :D

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
From past experience IPO price tends to be higher than the unit price you will be paying once the hype is over in a few months.

Keeping an eye on it, but not buying for now :D
True, but if the Reit is well managed, then in no time it will be trading well above IPO price. ;)

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
how is this compared to HPH which also trades in USD...
I will use this analogy to describe them, in shopping malls you always have 2 escalators side by side. HPH is the descending escalator, whereas MUST is the ascending one. That's how I see it :s8:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Too busy, didn't bring token, can't transfer $$, cannot bid... Shall hope everyone else huat from this counter.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.