View Single Post
Old 18-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #42
Lagu88

It's clearly stated in your credit report that delinquency presence is greatly increasing the risk. Going by your nick, you're 1988, you barely started work, you're applying for a whole bunch of credit cards from different banks (greatly increasing your available credit limit), and worst of all, you already owe the bank money. It's no wonder your credit rating has plummeted...

If you look at the credit report, once payment is missed you get a N (iirc) for full payment made and a Y (iirc) for balance carried forward. It might be only $2 but a missed payment is a missed payment no matter the amount. Add on the crazy card applications and it could easily look like someone desperately trying to live off credit cards...

The other 3 contributing factors barely affect the score (my hypothesis). I used to have immature history + too many enquiries and still got AA rating.
Actually I hold 2 master degrees (one from local ivy) and 1 grad diploma and a few years working experience while my batch all just graduated with a first degree when I graduate with my last degree. Who says sinkieland no local talent (neh, shld humble ma, we r skilled workers, they r skilled migrants) de? So, yes, I am 1987 not 88 (I guess ppl can put 88 as it is a prosperity number, no law says must stick to the norm), but already working multiple jobs liao.

The bank loan I have is for tuition fee loan for NUS master degree, $10k. Paid fully and now no more loan for years already. Yes, per date, I already have 3 credit cards under my belt, and canceled all previous credit cards of $500 limit.

Yes, now I paid $5 for the $2 payment. CIMB still have not refund me back the other $3. So how, now the bank owe me $3, I will grade the bank a very low grade and dun bank with them anymore? Ridiculous. The grading system is a bit too rigid and does not even accommodate more different situations. And the bank make a transaction of $3 and mail me a letter with postage costs? Lol.

Last edited by Lagu88; 18-05-2016 at 12:26 PM..
Lagu88 is offline   Reply With Quote