The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

verionater

Reaction score
Anybody tried using BuyForMe recently for Nike orders? Someone shared that he remembered them rejecting but so far based on what I have, the order has already been shipped according to CGW.

buyforme works, thats how i got my flyknit racer oreos previously

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian man, no luck with shoes recently, either no stock, no size or online system got problem :vijayadmin:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sian man, no luck with shoes recently, either no stock, no size or online system got problem :vijayadmin:

It's not about luck already. Luck would be balloting. A lot of things not within our control.

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about luck already. Luck would be balloting. A lot of things not within our control.

for upcoming NMD.. how many windows will you open? can sic webie, so that I can input my address?

the last time you said was this..

US: Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker. A lot of other sites like kith, bodega, undefeated may or may not carry models or may only sell in-store.

UK/EU: Endclothing, Hanon, Footpatrol, Size, Offspring, JD Sports.

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great, that's good to know. Just that buyforme will be impossible to use for first day launch releases.

hmm interesting. I was trying use buyforme direct from Nike.com n got rejected. guess he was buying from other retailers... if not I duno y they rejected me :s22:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hmm interesting. I was trying use buyforme direct from Nike.com n got rejected. guess he was buying from other retailers... if not I duno y they rejected me :s22:

Do you recall getting rejected only quite long after you placed the order?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody keen to join a whatsapp group for this? Seems like a few of us here are pretty active recently. Can share other deals there for faster updates.

Can PM me and I'll set it up

HyperBaka

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea where to get flyknit racer oreo? Locally or online also can. Or need wait nike us restock?

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how adidas PKs fit? thinking of getting half size bigger if there's no choice

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are u trying to get?

If i see it, i can let u know

core black UB, nike uptempo og, and this tubular nova PK :s22:

adidas_tubular_nova_pk_2.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.