Manulife US Reit *Official* (SGX:BTOU)

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like not much interest here, although the public offer is limited too.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
if u press and get 100%, will scared or not?

that is the big question u might ask yourself

now market weak and demand is weak, why would investors pay premium to nav for this reit?
the size of this ipo was way smaller than what they initially wanted, this is mostly due to the weak demand.... as such i think those who had pressed u are likely to get 50-100% of what u pressed

just my guess, good luck
You raise a valid concern. I buy this to hold for long term income, not to trade. I always consider the downside before I make an investment. In the worse case scenario that I get allocated the full 10 lots, I will be more than happy to sit and collect the 6.6% dividend they promise to dish out. ;)

motome

Reaction score
would we be able to check tmr evening? through cdp holding? or thru bank refund?

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
would we be able to check tmr evening? through cdp holding? or thru bank refund?
I always check via the bank refund. From the amount refunded into your bank account, you should be able to guess the number of lots you have been allocated. ;)

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
sitll waiting for the refund to see how many units.. so long sia..
maybe after lunch ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.