SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

reflectedlies

Reaction score
Hi I heard RT is supposed to be 20 sessions right?
But for me on the website to book RT it only allows for 19 session. Is this correct?

If it is really 20 then I will only be able to complete 19 as my birthday is after the 19th session. Will I get charged?

idjekyll

Reaction score
Hi I heard RT is supposed to be 20 sessions right?
But for me on the website to book RT it only allows for 19 session. Is this correct?

If it is really 20 then I will only be able to complete 19 as my birthday is after the 19th session. Will I get charged?

It's 19 because you did 1 IPPT during the current RT window. Maybe during ICT?

Just need to do 19.

ansarsali

Reaction score
Hi, can ask if I go take ippt during my period 0 (period between after I ORD and b4 my bday) and get a Pass, then during Period 1, i get a Pass, will i be entitle to $200 for Period 0 and $200 for Period 1? Or just $200 for both Period 0 and 1?

Sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT

noelnoel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. If I got lower limb excuse, do I still go for my ippt? Do I need to attend rt after the excuse expires? Thanks

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
I have just been called back to NSTI for RT 20 sessions. Are RT sessions only at NSTI? Literally other end of the island.

loftystew

Master Member
Reaction score
With the new 12 month RT window programme, anyone know if I can still request for 1 month RT extension?

Calander

Reaction score
With the new 12 month RT window programme, anyone know if I can still request for 1 month RT extension?

no. if even with the extension from 9 to 12 months isnt enough, even by giving 24 months also won't be enough.

radi0h3ad

Reaction score
IPT-in-the-park

I also had the same problem. Went for IPT at marina bay 3 weeks ago attendance until now not updated. Email them twice until now still no reply.

Have you attended any IPT-in-the-park sessions this year? What kind of training do you guys do and how is attendance taken?

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New to NSMen Ippt. Please correct me if I said something wrong below.

First 12 months
Either Pass IPPT or Complete 10 IPT sessions

If fail IPPT, Next 12 months complete 20 RT(unless getting a pass in one of the IPPT sessions in RT)

If complete 10 IPT sessions, can choose between IPPT and IPT again in next 12 months.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any 1 went to its east for RT?
6-10pm sia..... so long..
got a kid... and went home from its east and bath etc... 11+ liao..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.