Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

Hikida

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can f2p players use the auction house?

buys stuff from it?

and do you get it instantly or have to wait days like selling stuff?

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can f2p players use the auction house?

buys stuff from it?

and do you get it instantly or have to wait days like selling stuff?
if ur account new must wait few days then can use. after sell item wait 2 days to collect silver

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks

so after the waiting period i can buy stuff without any restrictions?
yah. can use. but this game the trading system dam fcked. if u no token trade with others, the item -potential and also become untradable. if u got token trade with someone with NO TOKEN, ALSO BECOME -POTENTIAL AND UNTRADABLE. only when BOTH TOKEN USER TRADE, then item -POTENTIAL BUT TRADABLE.

So fcked right? You have been warned lol.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Overall there are improvements in the ping. However when Peak hours or WEEKENDS. It will lag like fck again. This is my ping in lvl90 dungeon:

570B5E3ABAC23AE68D896F7E1DD1C34264AC00EE

Those HP numbers you see are from my initial party. There is a trick where you can party up with friends or anyone and still use Search Party Function for instances. Game will put you in a new party.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol now Monday 4am. Telsiai and Varena both "Very Heavy" server. Telsiai 200-500ms while doing missions and dungeons. LOL

Cryogenist

Reaction score
lol now Monday 4am. Telsiai and Varena both "Very Heavy" server. Telsiai 200-500ms while doing missions and dungeons. LOL

Yesterday night 8pm doing 130 dungeon.

Constantly 300ms ++.

My Quarrel Shooter DPS dropped by nearly 80% because of the lag.

Sian half.

I see the elementalist still can happily cast their giant AOE skills with ease.

hummel

Reaction score
Im lvl 176 now and nvr had to grind. Just doing merc dungeon, rushing bosses and clearing all the map within my level and still had 100+ lvl 8 exp cards now.

But i agree on the drop rate, nvr had any luck also even with 2 alts running 90 dung too..

for those who cant join Telsiai server... where do you guys play in? new player here

They are playing at varena but server pretty unstable now tho.

Sent from Samsung SM-N915G using GAGT

PerfectWorld

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are playing at varena but server pretty unstable now tho.

Im also playing in varena... yea that server is ***** laggy as hell... i right click my potions and EXP card but nothing happens... cant even speak to the NPCs to finish the quests :s22:

hummel

Reaction score
Im also playing in varena... yea that server is ***** laggy as hell... i right click my potions and EXP card but nothing happens... cant even speak to the NPCs to finish the quests :s22:

We understand you and the new players' frustration but it will get better just that IMC is abit slow with that. We would have quit long ago if it is so unstable actually haha.

Sent from Samsung SM-N915G using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.