The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi Bb90 finishing, any other products with strong hold, adds volume, pliable and easy to apply?

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

there's no magic product.

out of everything you asked for.

volume, you need pre styling.
strong hold, easy to apply and pliable can vary from each other.
some ppl think bb90 easy, some think it's hard.

some ppl think morris motley is crap, some people think it's a god send.

so do you like the bb90 first?

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
Ok guys so i have just made a DIY Salt Spray for myself.

So what i've is putting 1 cup of warm water which is around 240ml(236 ml to be exact and incase you don't have a measuring cup, because i don't�. 16 tablespoon is equal to 1 cup) in to the bottle spray . then add 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
Then 1 tablespoon of argan oil.After that i sprayed around 12 spray of my fragrance then mix it all up then its done���!!.

Incase you guys want the simplfied ratio

1 of water(236ml)
2 teaspoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon of argan oil
A few spray of your favourite fragrances(optional actually)

Hopefully i have help you guys in making the sea saltspray and espiecially those lazy ass that don't want to watch the video tutorial and to search it up on google �.

Sent from me using GAGT

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So what i've is putting 1 cup of warm water which is around 240ml(236 ml to be exact and incase you don't have a measuring cup, because i don't*********. 16 tablespoon is equal to 1 cup) in to the bottle spray . then add 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
Then 1 tablespoon of argan oil.After that i sprayed around 12 spray of my fragrance then mix it all up then its done***************************!!.

1 of water(236ml)
2 teaspoon of sea salt

Hopefully i have help you guys in making the sea saltspray and espiecially those lazy ass that don't want to watch the video tutorial and to search it up on google *********.

Sent from me using GAGT
How is it compared to the 323 or OS?

What is the fragrance you added? Is perfume alright?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

nichsong

Reaction score
Defo agree with that! So far for me, junhong aka theprettyjerk hasn't disappointed when it comes to going the extra mile for customer service :) He gives out samples for every order and obliges to customers' requests for samples too. Not only are the products effective (he personally tests and handpicks them before selling) the customer service he provides is unmatched as well.

To be honest, I feel retailers can up their game by offering sample packs. I'm sure those would have helped a younger me decide better.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's no magic product.

out of everything you asked for.

volume, you need pre styling.
strong hold, easy to apply and pliable can vary from each other.
some ppl think bb90 easy, some think it's hard.

some ppl think morris motley is crap, some people think it's a god send.

so do you like the bb90 first?
Easy to apply, and pliable can restyle

but need to use mousse and sea salt to give volume
Hold not as strong by itself

Still one of the better ones I used

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So what i've is putting 1 cup of warm water which is around 240ml(236 ml to be exact and incase you don't have a measuring cup, because i don't*********. 16 tablespoon is equal to 1 cup) in to the bottle spray . then add 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
Then 1 tablespoon of argan oil.After that i sprayed around 12 spray of my fragrance then mix it all up then its done***************************!!.

1 of water(236ml)
2 teaspoon of sea salt

Hopefully i have help you guys in making the sea saltspray and espiecially those lazy ass that don't want to watch the video tutorial and to search it up on google *********.

Sent from me using GAGT

Much weaker than 323 or os. Key ingredient missing and much to little salt.

Sent from me using GAGT

@dingdingsong
Lolol. From the way you write it sounds like you're an expert. But the seasoned members here have easily exposed otherwise.

If you want to know the key ingredient go search for the ingredient list and do sone research lor.

Anw GPGT the results of your seasalt spray when used on hair leh.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
@dingdingsong
Lolol. From the way you write it sounds like you're an expert. But the seasoned members here have easily exposed otherwise.

If you want to know the key ingredient go search for the ingredient list and do sone research lor.

Anw GPGT the results of your seasalt spray when used on hair leh.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

no la he jus convert the youtube vid into smth more digestable for us. is not he wrong, is the youtuber.

ya haha go see ingredient list try find it for urself! very easy to find one! try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.