 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

POSB

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi DBS/POSB, my fren trying to add ur Multi-Tude card (MasterCard) but it says issuer unable to add in. Why so? I thought all DBS/POSB MasterCard/VISA?

Hi zheyan, can you ask your friend to try adding the card number in manually?

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't activate my card because its tagged to my foreign number, and i dont have it right now with me. :s13:

I change my mobile, call SC customer service and she told me update mobile need 2 working days, I was like what the heck....a simple task need 2 days even though you have verify my details. Other bank so easy.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
eZ9N0kc.jpg

later going home to add SC cards. woohoo

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I change my mobile, call SC customer service and she told me update mobile need 2 working days, I was like what the heck....a simple task need 2 days even though you have verify my details. Other bank so easy.
SCB needs days to to it, i experienced it when i tried to change my SMS OTP too, and I had to call abroad and was told to wait, because they don't have an option to choose between SMS OTP and Token OTP. :s13:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noob question, so just take the phone and place it nearby the paywave thing ah? Need to wait for any sound or not?

Scared later so high tech but anything wrong there abit paiseh lol.

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noob question, so just take the phone and place it nearby the paywave thing ah? Need to wait for any sound or not?

when you put ur phone on the contactless payment machine, your phone should show up the Apple Pay, or alternatively in lock screen, doubleclick your home button twice and ApplePay should pop up.

Then just fingerprint away! :o

opt1m4l

Reaction score
SCB needs days to to it, i experienced it when i tried to change my SMS OTP too, and I had to call abroad and was told to wait, because they don't have an option to choose between SMS OTP and Token OTP. :s13:

At least you can call to change - need to change from a local to overseas number (already overseas, but flying back in July) and UOB wants me to send a hard copy of a form by snail mail to change my number. :vijayadmin:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They need to improve, other bank I call instantly update for me and instantly send me sms OTP to my new number, ask me verify via SMS OTP into their hotline verification service, which was done in 5 mins. SCB still need 2 working days for them to process and call me back, so troublesome!

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Just place ur phone near the reader. Apple pay will auto launch and ask for ur finger print. Then just press ur finger.

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least you can call to change - need to change from a local to overseas number (already overseas, but flying back in July) and UOB wants me to send a hard copy of a form by snail mail to change my number. :vijayadmin:
i think that's the reason why i didn't bother changing with UOB and brought my token along. :o

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still remember the slogan of citi in the past , the citi never sleep .

Seems like too many FTs so now it is sleeping even in the day time. :s13::s13:
overslept. didn't jump onto the ship. emo for them :(

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They need to improve, other bank I call instantly update for me and instantly send me sms OTP to my new number, ask me verify via SMS OTP into their hotline verification service, which was done in 5 mins. SCB still need 2 working days for them to process and call me back, so troublesome!
the OTP was stupid. then there was this period i couldn't go onto my token because the text OTP had issues or something, then they told me wait a few days so they change my access to token OTP. :s13:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, nobody call Citibank and asked when the heck are they activating Apple Pay?

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on a random note: ApplePay works without cellular network also. :o With cellular network, you will receive a notification of your charge; when without you will just receive as long as you connect to the net. :o

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i read online somewhere said they trying to do so but cannot give a definite timeline

Oh, that mean they slow, other banks already start today yet Citbank still don't know when. Just wow! Indeed Citibank US and SG huge difference, 100% inequality

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.