 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

karenwoods

Reaction score
Ok, this is somewhat embarrassing. Was at NTUC Fairprice at Thomson Plaza and used my Apple Watch to pay. The cashier exclaimed loudly, "wah, use watch can pay. Not bad ah." The uncle behind me asked to see my watch and asked how to use the watch to pay.

Apple pay is really still quite a novelty here.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
got the problem solved after a few attempts.

yes latest iOS software.

for those who faced similar issues as me, just remove and add again. many times until the system accepts it. lolx. it takes about 1 to 5 min for the card to be added successfully.

I have six cards to add, 3 of which have the same issue. so I add one, and while waiting I go add the other two. if by the third one the 1st card haven't added successfully, I repeat the process until success. lolz.

over 30 SMS received in 20 minutes. lolx!

swgj86, do you have the latest iOS on your phone?

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the DBS/POSB cash back is first 50,000 customers to enroll and make first purchase or first 50,000 customers to enroll and hit $50 first?

Thanks.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
remove and add a few times. took me close to an hour to get the cards registered on both iPhone and watch.

My card is stuck on "your card is being activated" since this morning. Tried removing and adding etc. Restart doesn't work

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
remove and add a few times. took me close to an hour to get the cards registered on both iPhone and watch.

Wow serious ah, I registered 2 cards and both were flawless. I Guess the system still needs work

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Magickiller9,

We've dropped you a PM. :)

Hi, do you know if the DBS/POSB cash back is first 50,000 customers to enroll and make first purchase or first 50,000 customers to enroll and hit $50 first?

Thanks

POSB

Suspended
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the DBS/POSB cash back is first 50,000 customers to enroll and make first purchase or first 50,000 customers to enroll and hit $50 first?

Thanks.

Hi SleepyBoi, thank you for using a POSB/DBS card with Apple Pay. Its the 1st 50,000 customers who enroll and make a retail Apple Pay transaction

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi SleepyBoi, thank you for using a POSB/DBS card with Apple Pay. Its the 1st 50,000 customers who enroll and make a retail Apple Pay transaction

Got it. Thanks for replying this even after normal office hours. 👍

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.