[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
very quiet in here lately.. ban jus got lifted.. lol.. anyone still using any hack or everyone decided to play the normal way which is a good thing..

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
very quiet in here lately.. ban jus got lifted.. lol.. anyone still using any hack or everyone decided to play the normal way which is a good thing..

Many of my friends quit the game alr..
2 Days 2 Hours 47 mins to opening of Overwatch
:s12::s12::s12:

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
i quitted too. who want buy my acc. 50% off retail price. comes with season pass too

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol.. haven't even opened Division in over a week.. 31 May the latest expansion for Witcher 3 is out! :D

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tc-the-division-update-1-2-loot-2-0-items-drop-table-v1.jpg

https://division.zone/2016/05/23/the-division-update-1-2-conflict-patch-notes/

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/jake-gyllenhaal-the-division-movie-1201742202/

Following record-breaking sales, Ubisoft is already developing a movie based on its video game “Tom Clancy’s the Division,” and now looks to have an A-list star to lead the film.

Sources tell Variety that Jake Gyllenhaal is attached to star in the pic based on the hit video game that has already become Ubisoft’s fastest-selling product.

Gyllenhaal is also attached as a producer, and the studio is currently looking for a writer to pen the adaptation. Ubisoft could not be reached for comment.

Developed and published by Ubisoft, with assistance from Red Storm Entertainment, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the third-person shooter is set in a dystopian New York City in the aftermath of a smallpox pandemic. The player, who is an agent of the Strategic Homeland Division, commonly referred to as simply “The Division,” is tasked with helping to rebuild the Division’s operations in Manhattan, investigating the nature of the outbreak and combating criminal activity in its wake.

Valduric

Reaction score
Quit after all the hackers. Have hacked abit myself to even the field, didn't make it more fun though.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quit after all the hackers. Have hacked abit myself to even the field, didn't make it more fun though.

actually now with 1.2, it's very playable.
but it's very important to play with a group of kakis as I tried playing solo before... damn sian after a while.

after the last few ban waves and ongoing ones, at least its down to a very minimal... we still do encounter 1 or 2 once in a while. but that's all.

why not link up with the FB group prye posted? many of us playing every night.

omfgwtf

Reaction score
anybody notice that the npc in dz got buff? few weeks back i still can solo dz 01 02. now like getting owned by them even in dz01 :o

beebaa

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just joined the facebook group.

Looking for people to join as friends have stopped playing one after another lol.

You can add me at @eargdf on uplay.

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.