Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowkat

Reaction score
Proshop giving additional 3months warranty. Seems cold engine price quite good leh...if include the free upgrade, then specs will be the same as Proshop but better deal from cold engine since it is $80 cheaper and include cabling

hi there,
does any one know how much is the cabling cost we need if we are to take from Fortuna ?

Hottyhot

Reaction score
How nice if those who are looking at installing new aircon and combine their interest here then ask for quote. Maybe can have more bargain power.

Justme_sg

Reaction score
Need to replace one unit of Mitsubishi fan coil. Any lobang from anyone and how much will it cost ?

Boeing101

Reaction score
Just now at Dawson Skyville. It's actually HDB right. Saw many household using ME. It show individual really goes for ME. It show advertising really work!
No wonder ME now more ex than Daikin.

Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now at Dawson Skyville. It's actually HDB right. Saw many household using ME. It show individual really goes for ME. It show advertising really work!
No wonder ME now more ex than Daikin.
Of course, the cost of advertising is being passed to end users in the cost of the aircon. I rather go for the extended warranty 1+2 from Daikin.

Sent from Sony E6883 using GAGT

lingcw

Reaction score
How much u paid for it? Does it includes cables? :)

$2,4xx including the optional items I mention in my post.
Also cover dismantling and disposal of old air con and installin new one.

What cabling are you referring to?

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thinking of system 2, havent really check out the prices,
but which would be a more logical choice?

MHI SCM45ZJ-S (15.3k BTU/hr) ($535 annual elec usage) / SRK25ZMA-S x2
or
LG A2UQ18GFA1 (15.8k BTU/hr) ($564 annual elec usage) / AMNC09GDBA2 x2
or
Panasonic CU-2XS18RKZ (17.1k BTU/hr) ($558 annual elec usage) / CS-XS9RKZW x2

any comments? are their price range close? any reliability issues with these models?

Last edited:

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score

or
or

any comments? are their price range close? any reliability issues with these models?

I'm using panasonic system 2 CS-XS9RKZW x2/CU-2XS18RKZ bought at $1850 including bracket,got some issue with the nanoe g noise had replace the outlet but noise came back again after few weeks.Awaiting for appointment to replace it again....

Last edited:

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using panasonic system 2 CS-XS9RKZW x2/CU-2XS18RKZ bought at $1850 including bracket,got some issue with the nanoe g noise had replace the outlet but noise came back again after few weeks.Awaiting for appointment to replace it again....

wow, was that you throwing the remote control towards the end of the video?

thanks for the info. is the sound very audible from far? whats this nanoe g for?

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
wow, was that you throwing the remote control towards the end of the video?

thanks for the info. is the sound very audible from far? whats this nanoe g for?

Haha i drop it on the table when stopping the video.it can also be heard from 2 meters away. Nanoe g is a air purifying feature it releases ion. What aircon you are using currently.

Last edited:

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha i drop it on the table when stopping the video.it can also be heard from 2 meters away. Nanoe g is a air purifying feature it releases ion. What aircon you are using currently.
how long did it take for the sound problem to surface after buying?
would you recommend this model?

my current aircon is daikin, but it's from yester-decade and it's spoilt haha.
it's not even inverter.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
how long did it take for the sound problem to surface after buying?
would you recommend this model?

my current aircon is daikin, but it's from yester-decade and it's spoilt haha.
it's not even inverter.

3 months, can't really recommend unless is cheap reason the aircon is cold and works well. The nanoe g can be turn off and the noise is gone, its quite of the hassle as it always turn on automatically have to turn it off by remote control

Hottyhot

Reaction score
Personally, I feel that the more function it has, more chances of having problems. I read Daikin spec and it doesn't have too many functions for the FTKS25 fcu and it's size is not bulky too..

lingcw

Reaction score

or
or

I'll be getting my MHI System 2 installed in 1.5 weeks time.
If you can wait, will let you know my experience afterwards.

Currently there is a promo to upgrade the SRK25ZMA (9K BTU) to SRK35ZMA (12K BTU) for free. Apparently the disti for MHI runs out of the 9K model hence the current free promo.

I believe MHI should be the most expensive out of the 3 systems. I went for it as there seems to be the least number of complains on it after doing some online research. There is also a promo for a $100 voucher for a system 2 installation which helps negate some of the additional cost.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Currently there is a promo to upgrade the SRK25ZMA (9K BTU) to SRK35ZMA (12K BTU) for free. Apparently the disti for MHI runs out of the 9K model hence the current free promo.

I believe MHI should be the most expensive out of the 3 systems. I went for it as there seems to be the least number of complains on it after doing some online research. There is also a promo for a $100 voucher for a system 2 installation which helps negate some of the additional cost.

MHI should be cheapest between ME and Daikin

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can share which dealer and how much $ you're quoted?

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.