 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

melvinchen

Master Member
Reaction score
can add public bank or maybank card already?

I don't think Apple Pay is live in Malaysia yet. Though Singapore issued credit cards will work if the retailers in Malaysia offers VISA PayWave or PayPass as the payment option.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wrong move by Citibank, Apple users are game changers not Samsung users.

Just as how samsung user think other wise too. They are the game changer imo and the recent DOTS just push them up one level.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think eventually Citibank will accept both Samsung Pay and Apple Pay bah.

maybe they got some exclusive deal liked AMEX for 1 month or something.

i dun see much difference in the backend system they have to install to use such services. then again what do i know.

PetPet

Reaction score
iirc about 80% of postpaid Singtel users are on iPhones :crazy:
But how much of these 84% are apple pay compatible is another question :crazy:

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will regret it soon haha

Anyway we got a water down samsung pay coming to iOS hahah

Why should Apple users use the water down version of Samsung pay when we already have a more established and more widely accepted Apple Pay.

When Android Pay is officially launch in SG, I don't see a point of Samsung Pay already. That only for Samsung phone when Android phone is for all supported android devices, no need to be tied to Sammy.

Frankly speaking, anything need Apple to get thing start rolling, without the push from Apple, it somehow will not as equally successful although some people may not agree to this but it's the truth. Apple and Google are equally important in our daily lives be it we like or not.

Last edited:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed too as Still lot of user on old iphone 4 4s era only iphone starting from ip6 6s SE is enabled

It's time for them to upgrade, need to phrase out old tech in order to move on towards a smart nation. Just like phrasing out 2G and analog television broadcast, we are seriously behind those advanced countries. ASEAN countries sadly most of them are poorer than SG, very hard to catch up, we although slower in technology but at least we are the best in ASEAN.

If they still like the same form factor of their iphone 4/4s, Apple have the SE for them to consider.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.