MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Hi, TB virgin here. Would like to ask a couple of questions with regards to your buy-for-me service.

1. Do you use shopback or something to help bring the price down for the items that I'm interested in? If so, is the agent fee still based on the original price?

2. Do you help to contact the TB seller with regards to any issue such as got missing/wrong parts when delivered?

Hi dear,

1. No, I do not use shopback, so whatever price you see on the taobao website, just divide by 4.55RMB = what you will be paying. If you are buying alot, I can help you negotiate with seller, as that was what I did for a few of my customers.

2. Yes, if you have any issue, I will help you liaise with seller, but then most of the time if you get the wrong item, they at most do partial refund. As to ship back the item from SG to China is expensive. So most of the time, I will ask them to send correctly.

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
KEEP IT GOING

Good Morning Dearest HWZ Mates!!

Thank you so much for all your trust in our service, apologized for our slow reply due to overwhelming orders and queries!

Will definitely take in more of your feedback to improve on our services!!

Meanwhile, do give us some ideas on June Promotion as we would definitely want to cater to all our customer's wants and needs!!

Thank you so much once again!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Good Evening!!

Good evening HWZ members!!

Good news to share is that firstly, we have changed our self collection to this address:
56 Loyang Way #04-16
Loyang Enterprise Bldg S508775
Mon-Fri(0900-1800)
Sat(0900-1300)

Secondly, we are expanding to provide delivery to Malaysia too!!
Will update the rates and duration again!!

So do keep a lookout okay!!

Thank you so much!!

Reaction score
Buying from taobao has always been a huge headache for me, but going through MissHong was rather hassle free. Tell her what you want and she will get it done for you at the lowest cost and headache free! No need to worry about anything else, she provided prompt updates on the items and shipping details. If i need anything else from taobao again I won't hesitate to use her services again.

0bserver

Master Member
Reaction score
Buying from taobao has always been a huge headache for me, but going through MissHong was rather hassle free. Tell her what you want and she will get it done for you at the lowest cost and headache free! No need to worry about anything else, she provided prompt updates on the items and shipping details. If i need anything else from taobao again I won't hesitate to use her services again.

no reply on pm...

crap

MissHong

Reaction score
no reply on pm...

crap

Hi dear,

I have replied your pm and explained that I have missed out your pm.
I do leave my number on forum so people can reach me should their pm was not replied or urgent cases.

Sorry to make you feel that the service is crap. However, I sincerely apologized for missing out your pm.

Thank you.

MissHong

Reaction score

Hi Alvin,

Thank you so much for choosing our service!!! Really glad that we manage to help you have a hassle free and direct contact for updates and all!!

Looking really forward to deal with you again!! Thank you for your support!!

MissHong

Reaction score
JUNE PROMOTION!!!!

Dearest HWZ members,

JUNE PROMOTION IS UP NOW!!!!

Since father's day is coming, so why buy more and ship it all out together??

All PM have been replied, please feel free to ask for quotation!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
LOOKING FORWARD TO A FANTABULOUS JUNE HOLIDAY!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Taobao Shipping/Shipping services

Dearest HWZ members,

WHOO HOOOOOO!! AMAZING RESPOND FROM YOU ALL!!

Thank you for the support and pardon for the slow reply!!

Do continue to SHOP TILL DROP yaaaaa!!!

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
ALL PM REPLIED

Dear HWZ members,

We would like to apologized if our replies were slower than usual due to the massive support from all of you.

Everyone of you motivated us to work even harder to give you a better service.

ENJOY THE 10% PROMOTION WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Thank you!

wulunzun

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with MissHong using her "ship-for-me" service. It's cheaper than 2 other 代购 companies and the service is prompt. MissHong even managed to help me ship an electronic gadget using normal air, instead of sensitive air, thus saving me some shipping cost. I also managed to catch her June 10% discount lowering my shipping costs even more. Will definitely use her services again. 👍👍👍

Last edited:

0bserver

Master Member
Reaction score
Simple and fast. no complains...

Prompt replies to queries once contact is establish and good customer service.

Will be using the service again soon

MissHong

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with MissHong using her "ship-for-me" service. It's cheaper than 2 other 代购 companies and the service is prompt. MissHong even managed to help me ship an electronic gadget using normal air, instead of sensitive air, thus saving me some shipping cost. I also managed to catch her June 10% discount lowering my shipping costs even more. Will definitely use her services again. 👍👍👍

Hi dear,

Thank you for your support. Your support and feedback means alot to us. Understand that our pricing may not be the best in the market, but will definitely be worth it as we can be flexible which other couriers can't.

Looking forward dealing with you again! Thank you so much!:s12::s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
Simple and fast. no complains...

Prompt replies to queries once contact is establish and good customer service.

Will be using the service again soon

Hi dear,

We would like to apologize for the typo in the bank account and definitely looking forward to deal with you again. Thank you for choosing our services!!:s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
crumpler ish jin expensiv said:
Thanks for the quick reply.

So what happens now if I'll like you to get the item for me?

Hi dear,

Your PM is full, hence I can't reply you. You can contact me at 97 53 28 78 regarding how to make the first payment.

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
HURRY AND GRAB

Dear All HWZ members,

Last few days of promotion!! Hurry get while it last!!

All PM replied!!

Thank you!!

qwertqwert

Reaction score
I am interested to ship over escooter and those baby toy car. able to check the procedure for your service?

MissHong

Reaction score
I am interested to ship over escooter and those baby toy car. able to check the procedure for your service?

Hi dear,

I have just replied your PM and yes, all those can be shipped over, you can either ship through sea or sensitive air.

Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.