Recommend protein powder

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using on optimum whey but seems like no effect on me. Maybe changing after I finish this tube.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Using on optimum whey but seems like no effect on me. Maybe changing after I finish this tube.

Your interpretation of effect is it drink liao then will auto become muscled muscled while continue doing bicept curls and more bicept curls? :s12::s12:

danielwu0808

Reaction score
bought Blue star Nutraceuticals Whey smooth from couz-nutri Got the chocolate covered banana and peanut butter cup. Tasted damn good ! Free core150 shaker..

Compared to ON i prefer this. ingredient profile is solid.. cold process where with no fillers and no amino spiking..

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought Blue star Nutraceuticals Whey smooth from couz-nutri Got the chocolate covered banana and peanut butter cup. Tasted damn good ! Free core150 shaker..

Compared to ON i prefer this. ingredient profile is solid.. cold process where with no fillers and no amino spiking..

Are you kidding? Go read the ingredients - definitely protein spiking & lots of fillers.

danielwu0808

Reaction score
Are you kidding? Go read the ingredients - definitely protein spiking & lots of fillers.

care to share which part is of it spiked and what are the fillers ? it was third party lab tested and they even show me the lab test report which a lot of companies don't

also i did quite a bit of research in bodybuilding.com forum before my purchase over here in singapore. i decided to try whey smooth since combat gave me quite a no of stomach issues when on it. i have no problem with ON either just that wanted to try something different.

heres a quote in what the VP sales of Blue star said :

Good lord! Is that what the labels says? … then yes, that means they has been added.

The BCAA's and Glutamine have been added to help enhance muscle protein synthesis and recovery. BCAA's are about double the price of proteins and Glutamine is pretty much at par with proteins. We wanted to stay away from the typical cheap amino's such as taurine, glycine, and / or creatine that serve little to no purpose in our products - also known as amino spiking.

I'm sure as a VP he knows what his talking or else he will be kicked in the butt by consumers in bodybuilding.com forum

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
care to share which part is of it spiked and what are the fillers ? it was third party lab tested and they even show me the lab test report which a lot of companies don't

also i did quite a bit of research in bodybuilding.com forum before my purchase. i decided to try whey smooth since combat gave me quite a no of stomach issues when on it. i have no problem with ON either just that wanted to try something different.

heres a quote in what the VP sales of Blue star said :

Good lord! Is that what the labels says? … then yes, that means they has been added.

The BCAA's and Glutamine have been added to help enhance muscle protein synthesis and recovery. BCAA's are about double the price of proteins and Glutamine is pretty much at par with proteins. We wanted to stay away from the typical cheap amino's such as taurine, glycine, and / or creatine that serve little to no purpose in our products - also known as amino spiking.

I'm sure as a VP he knows what his talking or else he will be kicked in the butt by consumers in bodybuilding.com forum

bluestar is good stuff bruh. went thru 5 tubs myself ;)

danielwu0808

Reaction score
bluestar is good stuff bruh. went thru 5 tubs myself ;)

yeah. finally someone here who is a blue star fan ! once i tried it ,not looking back at other proteins.. so where did you get your blue star products from ? i've tried whey smooth , bcaa tabs and amino fast.. amino fast was heavenly.... lol

galapogos

Reaction score
Guys, let's keep it civil and mature. There's no need to start insulting one another. If you think something is legit or not, just substantiate your claims and keep the discussion going. In the end we all learn something.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:)
Guys, let's keep it civil and mature. There's no need to start insulting one another. If you think something is legit or not, just substantiate your claims and keep the discussion going. In the end we all learn something.

Exactly. It's weird he just came in here making baseless accusations

danielwu0808

Reaction score
:)

Exactly. It's weird he just came in here making baseless accusations

ya man.. i was just sharing my experience that i bought from www.couz-nutri.com , a local company that is the distributor of blue star.. i even asked them for the whey protein certificate report and they glady emailed me a copy. so i am sharing what i found on the web and reviews. not some baseless claims... anyway time to move on. its about sharing..

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. finally someone here who is a blue star fan ! once i tried it ,not looking back at other proteins.. so where did you get your blue star products from ? i've tried whey smooth , bcaa tabs and amino fast.. amino fast was heavenly.... lol

from bb.com or from the coy itself.

jkkkk7

Reaction score
anyone tried lushprotein? any comments/recommendation? should I go for whey protein 80 or the MatchaWhey Isolate?

The MatchaWhey Isolate is 2x the price of whey protein 80....

galapogos

Reaction score
anyone tried lushprotein? any comments/recommendation? should I go for whey protein 80 or the MatchaWhey Isolate?

The MatchaWhey Isolate is 2x the price of whey protein 80....

I use them. They're pretty good for the price. Never tried the matchawhey, only their regular whey/isolate, casein and BCAAs.

striker22

Reaction score
I also think lushprotein is not bad. I dun usually give feedbacks or review but the boss Nathaniel is real gentleman and provides excellent aftersales service so I dun think you will have any issues.

Before the price hike, it was one of the better choices around. It is still not a bad choice, flavorings are good (on the lighter side which i much prefer especially compared to the sickeningly sweet musclepharm stuff) and they also have unflavored ones. I still order it occasionally.

I have tried the matcha flavor, which is unique only to very few protein supplements but feel that it is not priced as competitively as their other flavors but then again, if you look at prices for good quality matcha, they are never cheap. If you want matcha latte from coffeehouses kind of taste, this may not be the one for you.

jkkkk7

Reaction score
I bought the value pack for 2x Whey Protein 80 (Chocolate flavour). Most of the reviews online says that their chocolate is one of the best. Can't wait to try it :s12:

Also bought 2 bottles of BCAA capsules.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.