[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Valduric

Reaction score
Getting bored of the repetitiveness. There is only so many seasons before it loses meaning doing the same Greater Rift grind over and over.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Hmm, guys i was wondering if anyone can powerlvl us noobs if we were to re-enter the game again? :o

I am like 150para lvl i think:s22:

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting bored of the repetitiveness. There is only so many seasons before it loses meaning doing the same Greater Rift grind over and over.

If they had PvP it would be a different ball game altogether.

Too bad they chose PvE

aegisx

Reaction score
Thanks. My HC already 400para.
We got a clan mostly Ex Shattered Galaxy players. This season got like 20 active players but now less active already

OMG, wolfaro spotted.. lol
JilsonZ here ;) (if u remember)

aegisx#1544 on D3 SC

Anyone can add me on softcore if u need plvl ;)

yodajedi01

Reaction score
Bloody Hate Doing The Mastery Set Dungeon.
I need to clear "Champion"

I think I have clear 95% of "Destroyer"
1. Finish a lvl70 Nephalem rift at T10 within 5 minutes (not sure if i have clear this)

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bloody Hate Doing The Mastery Set Dungeon.
I need to clear "Champion"

I think I have clear 95% of "Destroyer"
1. Finish a lvl70 Nephalem rift at T10 within 5 minutes (not sure if i have clear this)

you need to have a friend to help you KILL ALL mobs after you completed the objective

momoTEA.

Reaction score
just purchase my license ytd, last played 3 years ago haha.

any new player like me want to rush together? pls drop me a pm!

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just purchase my license ytd, last played 3 years ago haha.

any new player like me want to rush together? pls drop me a pm!
Join an active clan , join multiple communities (E.g. we call 1-70 power levels)

xblue8devilx

Reaction score
Anyone facing Error 3007 & 3006 recently? Just last Sunday, this Error 3007 pop up suddenly and get disconnected. Then after few attempts of login and disconnected, i found out I get disconnected everytime with Error 3007 after login to the game for 10 minutes. After google about this error code, tried every suggested method, still no luck. All hardware, settings, setup is unchanged, didn't even update any drivers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.