The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your concern here should be eliminated because sss is not a mist spray. Mist spray evaporates very fast (eg hair mist that most females use). There is a reason why blowdrying is still required after application of sss.

Coz u spray onto hair some will escape into the air but if u close your hand abit and spray onto it then u can capture more.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi i am still considering which product to go for while waiting for my Ubersauve to finish.

Any recommendations for those matt type of hair wax/pomades for good strong hold? i understand ubersauve is hard to wash off and not really a good product but it gives me the dry matt natural look. i use it with gatsby hair spray to make it hold. Not keen on Clay because i had very bad experience in the past washing it off etc.

Now i am looking at Blind Barber 90, Gold digger and use it together with Power point spray? Looking at purchasing it from The Grooming Society.

Thanks

Last edited:

djoker

Reaction score

Daimon no.1 is awesome. Love it. I have to let you know that it is only med-hold though but its slick af. and it doesnt harden up so much o give you the stupid crunchy feeling on your hair that you get with suavecito firme hold or jadioc pomade. I like how it doesnt harden up and i can dry-comb it whenever I want in the day.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi i am still considering which product to go for while waiting for my Ubersauve to finish.

Any recommendations for those matt type of hair wax for good strong hold? i understand ubersauve is hard to wash off and not really a good product but it gives me the dry matt natural look. i use it with gatsby hair spray to make it hold. Not keen on Clay because i had very bad experience in the past washing it off etc.

Now i am looking at Blind Barber 90, Gold digger and use it together with Power point spray? Looking at purchasing it from The Grooming Society.

Thanks
BB90 isn't really "strong" so to speak. Your hair is still very pliable after using it.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

djoker

Reaction score
Anyone here using American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover Shampoo and American Crew Daily Conditioner now? Any reviews on it? Or what about baxter of california shampoo and condi?

I am currently using Mister Pompadour Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner. Really good but I got a good deal on American Crew and Baxter of Cali so maybe wanna switch to their shampoo and condi.

djoker

Reaction score
Anyone got try the new pomade by jadioc?

Zoods or something

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

My experience with Jadioc pomade is that they get damn crunchy. They are gel pomades, not water-based if I were to be precise. Didnt like it. Hold was extra strong though I have to say! Not sure about their new range of pomade and wont touch them anyway, not my kinda pomade.

dj_flame

Reaction score

Any recommendations for those matt type of hair wax/pomades for good strong hold? i understand ubersauve is hard to wash off and not really a good product but it gives me the dry matt natural look. i use it with gatsby hair spray to make it hold. Not keen on Clay because i had very bad experience in the past washing it off etc.

Thanks
styling_balm_b_grande.jpg

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the topic of washing hair, I will rinse with warm/hot water for 3~ minutes, then shampoo.

Leave the shampoo there and I lather up my body. Then wash all off with warm water, sometimes cold to get the cooling feeling from the menthol in the soap and shampoo.

Then apply conditioner, then face wash, lastly wash all off with warm water.

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok after reading the thread i decided to get the by vilain dynamite clay even though i had bad experience with clay before. also got the powerpoint spray for a try! Thanks all for your advice.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Looking very good here bro! Question - have you ever considered going for a deeper side parting? Looking at the picture, i personally feel that it will look even better like that. Need not be too deep, but relatively deeper than what is shown here.
Thanks for the compliment! I wouldn't go for a deeper part though, as I want hair that looks unstyled, as if I just ran my fingers through my hair and went out the door.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morris motley on sale now!! haha
Those who wanna try can hoot now!
Edit
Not from them directly. Duh lol

Last edited:

mattmms

Reaction score
Chrome la. No need say

Not trying to throw a spanner into the works but I have to agree. Used both Gold Digger and recently just used Chrome. Better hold I have to give it to Chome. Washability, also to Chrome.

I have used the MM Treatment Balm too. Both Balm and Chrome equally good

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok ok i just bought byvilian let me try first then next one i buy MM Chrome ok u all really MM fans. LOL thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.