Interest Check on Acer Predator XB321Hk 4K

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From Interest check to become a mini review of the above monitor. Got it from NewEgg on Monday and received on Saturday.

TLDR in case you want to know i almost missed the delivery.
I almost missed UPS delivery but as i was reaching home near my block and i saw this guy loading the monitor back to the van, i immediately identified the box as a Predator box, so confirm 100% is mine, so i signal to him to load the monitor inside my boot :D

Unboxing & First Impression.
It's a heavy monitor as compared to my soon-to-be-sold X34. The X34 is much lighter and easy to carry around (relatively).
Standard accessories are provided but because this is direct from US, the power cable cannot be used, but i have spare so it's ok. It also comes with the standard manual, displayport cable, USB 3.0 cable if you wish to use the ports and HDMI.
It's also easier to navigate the menu because the buttons are front facing with each button rectangular compared to X34, where the menu buttons are below the panel.

Pictures;

egclzp.jpg

X34 meets XB321
6tmgic.jpg

BLB.. well what do you expect :s13:, but doesnt bother me 1 bit.
f0qbmr.jpg

some basic testing

ztkkk.jpg

1znc40m.jpg

Videos for a sensing of how it looks like.

Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for freesync model instead.

Till date no monitor in sg land a 32inch 4k monitor with freesync yet.

Mostly ultrawide which i wont go for it.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to bite the bullet and ordered from NewEgg :D

wanted to get from B&H but oos... will post review once i get it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.