samsung pay

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question is if you add your wife card or mistress card other than yours, it can become a problem despite properly setting up all the card info, signiture but using one device fingerprint?

Not ready. Cards added requires authentication with bank. Either by SMS or by calling bank. U can abuse and kill the system by stealing the phone and get the OTP, then u prepare to answer to the law lor..

captylor

Reaction score
Yea I'm am connected to wifi. I added my ocbc card without problems. Anyone here added more than 1 card?

I think for the beta, you can only add the card(s) you specified when you sign up. Did you specify more than one card during registration?

poring24

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried for the first time at mcdonalds today with simple pay but didn't work(maybe bcos NFC was off?)

2nd attempt was at cheers, worked successfully

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think for the beta, you can only add the card(s) you specified when you sign up. Did you specify more than one card during registration?

Mainstream beta users are strongly encouraged to add the cards which was used for the sign up, but doesn't mean one has to comply.. :Don't

I added citibank cards during registration but only added one ocbc and one posb cards only.

earthtk

Reaction score

Yea I did specify more than one bank during sign up. Need to go samsung center ask liao lol.

captylor

Reaction score
Mainstream beta users are strongly encouraged to add the cards which was used for the sign up, but doesn't mean one has to comply.. :Don't

I added citibank cards during registration but only added one ocbc and one posb cards only.

Interesting ... going to try adding a Citibank card ... :D

perdifcation

Reaction score
Anyone tried at the NTUC self checkout counters? Tapped the phone on the paywave terminal and got an error on the phone...

The only time I ever got it to work was at 7 eleven at the pay wave terminal after telling the counter staff that I want to pay by Visa.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried at the NTUC self checkout counters? Tapped the phone on the paywave terminal and got an error on the phone...

The only time I ever got it to work was at 7 eleven at the pay wave terminal after telling the counter staff that I want to pay by Visa.

Did u choose plus card or the normal. Visa Mastercard tab?

perdifcation

Reaction score
Which card failed for you? And by chance, did you attempt the 2nd time?

DBS visa debit card at serangoon nex fair price xtra self checkout counter... tried 4 times in total until the NTUC staff came over because the payment didn't go through too many times ...

Funny, when I tried at 7 eleven, just one time and it worked. Same card and same phone...

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DBS visa debit card at serangoon nex fair price xtra self checkout counter... tried 4 times in total until the NTUC staff came over because the payment didn't go through too many times ...

Funny, when I tried at 7 eleven, just one time and it worked. Same card and same phone...

avoid fairprice at the moment bah, there are cases reported of intermittent failure. let the management settle it lor. i believe its something to do with the software of the terminals or the POS...

perdifcation

Reaction score
avoid fairprice at the moment bah, there are cases reported of intermittent failure. let the management settle it lor. i believe its something to do with the software of the terminals or the POS...

Yup, no choice, would be nice to have a list of places that work/does not work, so that we don't get scolding for nothing lol...

Zip-Zilla

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried this morning at Toastbox... cannot go thru...

Previously tried at Cold Storage & McDonald's no issue.

yizhuang

Reaction score
Does the rebates work when paying at petrol kiosks ? If not I rather take out my credit card for the extra 5%

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried this morning at Toastbox... cannot go thru...

Previously tried at Cold Storage & McDonald's no issue.

i tried at toast box a couple of times, all no issue...

i think its the way u align the antenna at the reader bah..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.