View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:25 PM   #7759
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 569
Hi Guys
Would like to have some advice for my situation. I have air con which is (maybe) faulty - because it can be hot / cool without maintaining the temperature . We want to re-do the piping when changing the air con since it was somehow done in weird way before.

The problem i have now is :

1. Should i contact old ID that did my house (because one of the piping is behind the custom made wardrobe) that we have done.
Or just get independent site survey
2. If independent site survey - any recommendation of contractor that generally do ok ? I dont need super good price - just reasonable workmanship and reasonable price.

TIA for any advice
paurusu is offline