The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why? Formulated in Silicone Valley, but made in China?

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using CM13 using GAGT

IPhone_6_bottom.png

nichsong

Reaction score
Haha helium ah? They kena ban for trying to take advantage of the blumaan group's reach - to mass advertise. People who refer others get paid apparently. Their packaging wise looks very similar to baxter and Carter supply. While we're on the topic, I was kind of wondering how many of these brands' producys are from the same lab tho. Quality wise definitely not as cui as the M. I. C. Oem products la for sure. But sometimes knowing that the products you use from across different brands yet come from the same labs - and thus essentially being the same/similar formula can feel abit one kind sometimes. Even blumaan is made from one of those labs at the end of the day. Hmm. Food for thought.

Funny ah... The made in india stuff haven't reach sg yet too... Rmb they tio ban for advertising in the advertisement blumaan fb group. Thats before i left luh

Sent from me using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha helium ah? They kena ban for trying to take advantage of the blumaan group's reach - to mass advertise.

ironic rite? like the whole point of the blumaan group was to mass advertise his own product. i see they ban liao jitao turn off (left not long after). at least act like its "for community" luh... manipulating young boys minds and wallets :mad::mad::mad:

saddest is the mods there. at least helium advertisers are paid some money, but seems like the mods on the group are forced to do free advertising.

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score
To be honest, the product itself to me was a huge disappointment. They hyped it up so much to make it sound like it was going to be the holy grail of hair products, that it would work fantastically on any hair type etc. But look at the numerous amounts of complaints after it was released.

The way it looks to me, the whole Blumaan setup now looks like just any other business that is only interested in making profit. Gone are the days where Joe really put his heart into his youtube content, where his hairstyling tutorials were there to genuinely help people. Now it just seems like its all about marketing out Original.

I think Rob Mason is the perfect example of how it should be done. He makes use of social media and various other marketing tools to promote his brand as well.. But the thing is that his products are truly one of a kind, and most importantly they deliver their promises, damn bloody well. To me, the Morris Motley range is everything Blumaan hoped to achieve - and more.

ironic rite? like the whole point of the blumaan group was to mass advertise his own product. i see they ban liao jitao turn off (left not long after). at least act like its "for community" luh... manipulating young boys minds and wallets :mad::mad::mad:

saddest is the mods there. at least helium advertisers are paid some money, but seems like the mods on the group are forced to do free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.