The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol tiong factor go trade mark. this alvin is kum lan max. hahaha ubersuave. hahaha
sibei joke.

should sexpose him. like that i also can make products. hahaha only idiots will buy the ubersuave. haha stupid a$$ name too

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-07%20at%2023.58.42_zpsyc0psrur.png

djoker

Reaction score
Wah the Hanz en karmik one too much. Rabak leh, name sound like hdf, design looks almost exactly like Hairbond. Fail so damn bad

Lol, ya man, a mix of hdf and hairbond. Dunno whether to laugh or cry. Will probably laugh until cry since i can't cry until laugh. :s13::s13:

djoker

Reaction score
lol tiong factor go trade mark. this alvin is kum lan max. hahaha ubersuave. hahaha
sibei joke.

should sexpose him. like that i also can make products. hahaha only idiots will buy the ubersuave. haha stupid a$$ name too

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-07%20at%2023.58.42_zpsyc0psrur.png

lol ubersuave website like quite atas sia though, hahahaha. prices in USD some more, then got american models marketing for them and some random dudes called soslicksg (www.instagram.com/soslicksg) marketing for their SG side. wonder how much they get paid or maybe they all just get free products from them to market the products.

I guess ubersuave's true marketing strategy is... if you can't convince, then confuse?! Lol.

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go post this thread inside their Instagram. Hopefully they can come clean.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GX bro counting on you alreh for our first proper local product! Haha

try our best. haha but no promises. haha. not easy.
my chemist friend busy with his masters. my 2 other friend busy with NS and family haha i busy looking for a job.

project gotta hold for awhile

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol ubersuave website like quite atas sia though, hahahaha. prices in USD some more, then got american models marketing for them and some random dudes called soslicksg (www.instagram.com/soslicksg) marketing for their SG side. wonder how much they get paid or maybe they all just get free products from them to market the products.

I guess ubersuave's true marketing strategy is... if you can't convince, then confuse?! Lol.

haha can sue them for misleading advertisement.

still a joke. haha

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try our best. haha but no promises. haha. not easy.
my chemist friend busy with his masters. my 2 other friend busy with NS and family haha i busy looking for a job.

project gotta hold for awhile

NS for sinkies, jobs for FT

djoker

Reaction score
HAHA bo pian, sinkie or not, a deceiver as a deceiver. #suportlocal - The honest ones that is

If you wanna support local, the nearest to local homebrew would be Gonzo pomade in Malaysia. tia gong these 2 malaysian lads went to Japan to learn the ropes of homebrewing and spent some time in Japan brewing their product there. so not exactly homebrew still la since they brewed it in Japan but at least they had control of what ingredients is going into the making of their own pomade. They have a collab pomade with the guys at Shiner Gold but tia gong not as good as their own product.

In terms of VFM, Gonzo is really up there. I rotate it around with my Daimon no.1 and Bluebeards Revenge Pomade. Absolutely hate those gel pomades like Jadioc/Suavecito that give me the damn helmet head. I ordered an O'doud's water-based, coming today or tomorrow, can't wait to try it too, heard the new formula is sickkkk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.