The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Well it's not like their more dishonest than anyone else.... Mensbazaar say byvilain from UK, Denmark... Like pri sch geog fail one... U can say they purposely misleading also ar LOL, when obviously the information is out there extremely available.

Then some items like the much famed OS sea spray, it says sea spray but all the sellers always say sea salt spray. U can say purposely misleading? Also... U can't even google where it's from. Like zero information online or on the bottle. But is it not trustworthy?

If u base ur trust on a few words (or lack thereof)... Can lock urself in dungeon liao, whole world lying to you hahaha

Sent from me using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well it's not like their more dishonest than anyone else.... Mensbazaar say byvilain from UK, Denmark... Like pri sch geog fail one... U can say they purposely misleading also ar LOL, when obviously the information is out there extremely available.

Then some items like the much famed OS sea spray, it says sea spray but all the sellers always say sea salt spray. U can say purposely misleading? Also... U can't even google where it's from. Like zero information online or on the bottle. But is it not trustworthy?

If u base ur trust on a few words (or lack thereof)... Can lock urself in dungeon liao, whole world lying to you hahaha

Sent from me using GAGT

quote for truth. lolol.
but but but ubersuave, say its from Cali, and no ready information available till someone digged further.
so can say is misleading bo?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from me using GAGT

quote for truth. lolol.
but but but ubersuave, say its from Cali, and no ready information available till someone digged further.
so can say is misleading bo?

ur answer in bold....

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur answer in bold....

what i am saying is misleading.
there may not be any information online, but at least there was no misleading of information given by the seller.

if you have a product that you claim is made in japan but online it says its made in china. so what is this call? misleading.

if you have a product that you claim that its made in japan, but online or any other sources of information returns as nil (no information at all), maybe the consumer may have to trust you since you're the seller and know where's the source of goods coming from till further information can be found or is being release to contest what the seller claim.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

UofSxAv.png

formulated in japan kym?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
what i am saying is misleading.
there may not be any information online, but at least there was no misleading of information given by the seller.

if you have a product that you claim is made in japan but online it says its made in china. so what is this call? misleading.

if you have a product that you claim that its made in japan, but online or any other sources of information returns as nil (no information at all), maybe the consumer may have to trust you since you're the seller and know where's the source of goods coming from till further information can be found or is being release to contest what the seller claim.

siao wei, second example like 10000% more fishy if u think properly

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it's fishy ah but no choice, no info. so either you trust or don't trust the seller. if you trust, by all means. if you don't, don't buy.
so without information, you have no verdict.

however for first case, you trusted the seller that is made in japan, bought it but end up online later release info made in china, verdict is out, pleaded guilty for misleading no?

siao wei?

:s8:

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since consumer have to trust the seller cos the seller of cos is get from somewhere in the first place right...

Unless seller also got it from another distributor, then more fishy liao. But how la consumer can know all this right?

They see, they happy, hear a bit of good review from here and there, kana lure in by promoters... Then just whack only. Don't even bother the ingredients or whatever else.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using CM13 using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Since consumer have to trust the seller cos the seller of cos is get from somewhere in the first place right...

Unless seller also got it from another distributor, then more fishy liao. But how la consumer can know all this right?

They see, they happy, hear a bit of good review from here and there, kana lure in by promoters... Then just whack only. Don't even bother the ingredients or whatever else.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using CM13 using GAGT
100% trust the seller is the stupidest thing a stupid person can do sia...

Sent from me using GAGT

djoker

Reaction score
Weather so unpredictable nowadays, I thought today nice and sunny, suddenly got heavy rain and ruin my hair :(

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

Which product are you using bro? Today my first day using o'douds water-based new formula one and I'm damn impressed by it, esp since today is damn humid. The hold is sick and the styling is slick. acts like an oil-based but is in fact water-based. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.