Who here only play PC game and dun play console game?

Valduric

Reaction score
Console exclusives are by far too few to be worth getting into consoles. Price for games is much higher and performance is terrible, delivering an incredibly inferior gaming experience.

jace88

Reaction score
I only recently started to play PC gaming because I started to spend a bit more money in this space but I still enjoy my console gaming experience where I can sit on the couch, watch on big TV and use my surround sound. My friends also have PS4s which make that a better option for social games. That being said, after Battlefront, I haven't really played my PS4 much. I still play GTA V on Xbox One though.

My Wii U... that was a waste. I play Mario Kart 8 every now and then, and SSB, but that's about it. My 3DS also gone to waste. PS Vita was fun when I was working overseas without my consoles but now that I have them with me, it doesn't really get much usage.

PC is good for FPS (CSGO!) and Simcity style games. The rest I still happily play on console.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
I play on PC only when:

1) it's a better online experience. For example, local servers and low ping.

2) got a free redeemable game download code with GPU purchase

3) games on sale are ridiculously cheaper than console counterparts (we're talking $5-$10 AAA games I missed years ago)

Otherwise, it's console all the way. Big screen, no hardware tweaking, no driver issues, no online hacks, level playing field (same hardware with other players).

dl

Reaction score
I've been gaming on PC since 34 years ago.... and that's a habit that is hard to change.

But since I had kids, I didn't want them to share my addiction, so I got them a PS, Wii and Xbox :D

Now they only play Wii for interactive group games, Xbox for GTA, BF, Forza and Dancing Games. They also have their various mobile devices for their Minecraft cooperative games... and a small BRIX mini PC for Gang Beasts.

For me, it's usually FPS / Action games on my laptop - No way I'll play such games without WASD and a proper gaming mouse.

emptystomach

Reaction score
I'm the opposite. Play console game only. But i like to watch PC games. especially tournaments

icypikachu

Reaction score
i owned both a both are fun depends on scenarios... Eg. friends come over console games will be entertaining

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to be only PC gamer..

but picked up a 3ds for pokemon. Quite worth it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.