samsung pay

neonstone

Reaction score
used it at starbucks this morning. cashier keep telling me i should tap it to the nfc reader instead of hovering it to the magswiper. i told them samsung pay can be used in the device its different from apple pay.

after few seconds receipt came out no more words. LOL

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
used it at starbucks this morning. cashier keep telling me i should tap it to the nfc reader instead of hovering it to the magswiper. i told them samsung pay can be used in the device its different from apple pay.

after few seconds receipt came out no more words. LOL

Got reader don't use? Wanna try mst then go try at self checkout or places where nfc reader not available lor..

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
exactly other then the MST in Samsung Pay, isn't the Starhub Smartwallet similar? Has anyone tried doing it with a credit card stored?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly other then the MST in Samsung Pay, isn't the Starhub Smartwallet similar? Has anyone tried doing it with a credit card stored?

i think u got confused. smart wallet is no where near samsung pay or even mst.

smart wallet needs nfc sim card and the cards in there are prepaid cards if i'm not wrong.

neonstone

Reaction score
got my $50 vouchers. they'll have to check the transactions via app then will ask for your imei. then there's a firm to be filled up. then tada 5 10sgd vouchers.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got my $50 vouchers. they'll have to check the transactions via app then will ask for your imei. then there's a firm to be filled up. then tada 5 10sgd vouchers.

What's the vouchers for? Like to spend at where? Hahas

lxLionHartxl

Reaction score
Well, 1st have the supported phones that can use Samsung Pay. 2nd, wait for 16th June for the official launch. 3rd, can read in app how to add and use a card. Last, we are glad to help if you encountered any problems :)

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qRy3UN5l.png

Launched version of Samsung Pay will be out (at least for Trial Users) on 16th June 2016 @ 1am.

Sent from Planet Pluto using GAGT

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wanted to ask, anyone know how come UOB cards not supported by samsung pay?

i know they have the UOB mighty app but haven gotten to use it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.