RSIS NTU

likeameadow

Reaction score
Anyone gotten their medical clearance yet? Was it done via email or phone?

Am a bit worried since it's matriculation tomorrow & still no word from them.

CuriousTortoise

Reaction score

Give the medical centre a call (should usually be ready after 3-4 working days), you need to go down and get your receipt stamped with the clearance

CuriousTortoise

Reaction score
I've been calling them since this morning but no one's picking up!

Hm, drop by the medical centre with your receipt to get it endorsed before you go for matriculation tomorrow? If you went for the medical before Tuesday or even Wed last week it should definitely be ready (mine was) :p

drkmatter

Reaction score

I did my medical more than 3 weeks before the matriculation date, and got my notification via call from the medical center (Helen was the one who called). I proceeded to head to school with my payment receipt and had the medically fit stamp. See you guys at matriculation tomorrow morning!

flexicon

Reaction score
I did my medical more than 3 weeks before the matriculation date, and got my notification via call from the medical center (Helen was the one who called). I proceeded to head to school with my payment receipt and had the medically fit stamp. See you guys at matriculation tomorrow morning!

I never got the call... And it's not written in the letter that you need a stamp.

I went to matriculate at 11AM, couldn't find the LT on Google maps... Reached at 11.30....... And completed the process but was told to come back at 2.30 with the stamp.

When I got to the medical center, everyone's reports were in a neat file, but mine were all over the place. Lol. They took another 10 mins to gather my stuff and give me the stamp.

...... :(

Get your stamp guys

drkmatter

Reaction score
I never got the call... And it's not written in the letter that you need a stamp.

I went to matriculate at 11AM, couldn't find the LT on Google maps... Reached at 11.30....... And completed the process but was told to come back at 2.30 with the stamp.

When I got to the medical center, everyone's reports were in a neat file, but mine were all over the place. Lol. They took another 10 mins to gather my stuff and give me the stamp.

Get your stamp guys
oh man, hope your stuff managed to be sorted out in time. else heading to NTU again just to get these documents done is such a chore. anybody heading to the orientation days?

Raisinbread

Reaction score

Get your stamp guys
Jialat man..

flexicon

Reaction score
oh man, hope your stuff managed to be sorted out in time. else heading to NTU again just to get these documents done is such a chore. anybody heading to the orientation days?

What orientation!!

Haha I tried going back at 11.47AM but they were closed for lunch.
I ran my errands at Marine Parade and drove all the way back.

...I will honestly give them a piece of my mind after I graduate. Lol. Next time I'll check this thread before I do anything funny.

Should we do a WhatsApp group!

intime

Reaction score
What made you all go for RSIS masters? Aiming for an international relations career?
Why choose RSIS over LKYSPP Master in International Affairs? :)

longlivetheliver

Reaction score
What made you all go for RSIS masters? Aiming for an international relations career?
Why choose RSIS over LKYSPP Master in International Affairs? :)

LKYSPP MIA is a brand new masters prog which starts 2017 I believe. So timing is one. Also, admissions criteria will be way tougher than RSIS, regardless of whether you're on scholarship or self-funded.

frankly-speaking

Reaction score
To all who have applied in the past, is there an interview for RSIS admission? Are the scholarships difficult to get?

the rev

Reaction score
Hi, hoping to hear from past/current students in the MSc program. Working towards applying to RSIS in the near future and would like to know more about how the school and curriculum is like.

1. Thoughts on full-time vs part-time.
2. Courseload and assignments.
3. Class structure i.e. Class timings, lecture-tutorial style, seminar based.
4. Any other thoughts would be deeply appreciated.

Hoping to hear your thoughts. TIA!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.