the ONEPLUS 3

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
actaully.. can you get a new S7 of SGD600+... well.. maybe if you sign a new 2 year deal...

then overall its not cheaper then OP3...

i am not sure..

for the difference in price.. will you get much more?

i am still using OP1... works very well for me... maybe i dun play so much games...

You hv to do the price research yourself to find the best deal but a few things hardware related that you can weigh if the price difference is worth it

1 S7/e is 1440p and looks amazing.
2 s7/e has ip68 water resistance
3 wireless charging is available on s7/e
4 expandable with external sdcard
5 better battery life

Some people like top heavy, some prefers heavy bottom, some go for the slim long legs while others are contented with the normal looking girl next door. Which is ur pick?

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ONEPLUS dont have a good local service support. Email them also no reply. i dont want to buy a phone that dont have good local support.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
ONEPLUS dont have a good local service support. Email them also no reply. i dont want to buy a phone that dont have good local support.

Too bad/good for you. I've got good exp with their US support. Anyway, noone put a gun on anyone's head to force anyone to buy anything.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.