Game Deals

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
SG / Asia PSN

1ca3610c-11dd-48dc-81ae-9ca0edf1528c.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg/ea-game-sale-/cid=STORE-MSF86012-CAMPAIGN13

06e19056-a5eb-49dc-add1-c205de2da488.jpg

0b843200-9b18-4a56-a25c-0ca05e46cc9d.jpg

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good time to hoot Garden warfare 2. about right price.

Strange its not on sale on USA PSN.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
BF4 I played and sold mine already. BF Hardline is just trash. Haiz... good price though.

Not very interested in EA stuff nowadays, or those interested I have already. Really nothing for me in this sale.

I did decide to hoot Megadimension Neptunia VII from US sale. Never tried Nep games before so I'm willing to give it a spin at this price. haha

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BF4 I played and sold mine already. BF Hardline is just trash. Haiz... good price though.

Not very interested in EA stuff nowadays, or those interested I have already. Really nothing for me in this sale.

I did decide to hoot Megadimension Neptunia VII from US sale. Never tried Nep games before so I'm willing to give it a spin at this price. haha

bf4 is still quite ok. hardline is pure trash. the single player story quite messy and tried too hard to copy cop drama.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I was on the fence about hardline... was thinking of getting for the story, but i guess my 6.90 would be better spent elsewhere then!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Nothing for me this time too... looks like I already have all the cheapest titles, and paid higher price last time but still haven't played :(

Omega Quintet is not bad at $3.99, it's a similar type of game as Neptunia. I only started the beginning part and quite enjoy it. Can't comment much about the gameplay (it's turn-based) cos haven't done much combat but the characters and humor are typical anime fun. A lot of text to read though so it makes the game very slow. It's typical JRPG with big talking portraits and text below to read, bo bian have to read since I can't understand the Japanese voiceover (can't remember whether have English dub but I always go for Japanese voice).

If anyone has any interest in racing game, I highly recommend Need for Speed Rivals at $5.99 (not the newest one, which is just called Need for Speed). Very good open-world racing game. Cop vs racer (as well as racer vs racer) with some 'weapons' (spike strips, EMP, shockwave, call for road block, that sort of thing, it's not a vehicular combat game). Great for de-stressing.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope the flash sale happens this weekend. So can hit $100. Left only 2 weekends in june.
Looks like don't have flash sale this weekend.

Last year, E3 sale was Jun 16-22, there was buy $100 get $15 promo during the same period too. Then the following weekend, Jun 26-29, there was a Fantasy Deals flash sale. So going by that trend the flash sale should be next weekend.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Going to hoot all these, some games I already have it but plan to digitized it and sell the physical copy instead as those are dirt cheap.

Zhun zhun, hit $100 to get the rebate. ~~"

psn1_zpsqdghg76t.jpg

psn2_zps8qkmd17t.jpg

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I would really advise against getting Destiny. It's very very very grindy and you can't do much without dedicated clan members with you. Also they are releasing another expansion DLC soon, so that's another like $30 you need to spend.

The way Destiny works is that everytime they release a new expansion, they practically take away content from existing players that don't buy it. Every new expansion practically resets everyone's levels so you have to regrind from square one again otherwise you can't keep up and will have less and less stuff to play, even those you already paid money for. Anyway if you don't buy new expansion then no one will be around to play with you cos they are all much higher level and the old stuff remaining wont get them any useful loot.

It's a huge time and money sink and they really don't give a crap about the time and money you already sank into it before, they just want you to pay and pay. It's Activision at its worst.

PS. When digitizing, be mindful of the region code. If your physic disc is Asia and you buy digital US, very likely that it will not be able to read your existing saved file.

Last edited:

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
I would really advise against getting Destiny. It's very very very grindy and you can't do much without dedicated clan members with you. Also they are releasing another expansion DLC soon, so that's another like $30 you need to spend.

The way Destiny works is that everytime they release a new expansion, they practically take away content from existing players that don't buy it. Every new expansion practically resets everyone's levels so you have to regrind from square one again otherwise you can't keep up and will have less and less stuff to play, even those you already paid money for. Anyway if you don't buy new expansion then no one will be around to play with you cos they are all much higher level and the old stuff remaining wont get them any useful loot.

It's a huge time and money sink and they really don't give a crap about the time and money you already sank into it before, they just want you to pay and pay. It's Activision at its worst.

I see, no issue with grinding as long game play is fun..Thanks for the advice, will reconsider about getting it then..=)

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
PS. When digitizing, be mindful of the region code. If your physic disc is Asia and you buy digital US, very likely that it will not be able to read your existing saved file.

Ahhhh...it just happen to one of the game which i digitize but luckily i did not invest much time in it yet, thus can always replay it. The the other few looks okay to me..=]

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tempted to jump in on Disney Infinity (but gonna be hard trying to find all the figurines)

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
US PSN Store

Square Enix sale
A lot of Final Fantasy. Also some PS1 classics like Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross.

2K sale
Borderlands, Evolve, WWE, etc. Battleborn too but price is not good.

Hope there is a good flash sale this weekend. (By the way, Steam's summer sale starts tomorrow.)

Battlefield 4 Second Assault DLC (ps4/ps3) is free this week.

SG/Asia PSN Store

2K sale
Similar titles, similar prices.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.