SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
my window is in march - february every year
for march 2015 - february 2016 i failed my ippt, but recently managed to pass ippt halfway through RT

will i still need to take another ippt for the period march 2016 to february 2017?

i believe if any point during RT you pass ippt, then you are out of RT, and you cleared your window....

maybe just double check your NS portal that its all updated later on....

spiderman33

Reaction score
understand that 8th,14th,20th RT is RT-IPPT, if my RT session start from 0/19 which sessions is for RT-IPPT? is 7/19 the RT-IPPT or 8/19? need to plan so wont book on non test days

Still fall on the 8th and 14th session. RT IPPT - tues to Thursday at 1800 hrs or 1900 hrs. Sat at 1630 hrs or 1730 hrs.

spiderman33

Reaction score
New to NSMen Ippt. Please correct me if I said something wrong below.

First 12 months
Either Pass IPPT or Complete 10 IPT sessions

If fail IPPT, Next 12 months complete 20 RT(unless getting a pass in one of the IPPT sessions in RT)

If complete 10 IPT sessions, can choose between IPPT and IPT again in next 12 months.

Yes, correct.

spiderman33

Reaction score
i believe if any point during RT you pass ippt, then you are out of RT, and you cleared your window....

maybe just double check your NS portal that its all updated later on....

You have cleared this year requirement. New window starts after your birthday in Mar 17. Book for non ICT IPPT.

RelicDemon12

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. My current IPPT window ends on Jun 16, I failed my IPPT and hence will need to attend my 20 RT sessions in my next window which ends Jun 17. If i clear my IPPT on one of the RT-IPPT sessions, does it means I have clear my IPPT for my jun 16 - jun 17 window and need not take another ippt after exiting the RT programme?

spiderman33

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. My current IPPT window ends on Jun 16, I failed my IPPT and hence will need to attend my 20 RT sessions in my next window which ends Jun 17. If i clear my IPPT on one of the RT-IPPT sessions, does it means I have clear my IPPT for my jun 16 - jun 17 window and need not take another ippt after exiting the RT programme?

Yes. Your next iPPT will be after your June 17 birthday if you manage to pass the RT IPPT.

^Si|eNcE

Reaction score
Weight Loss RT

For RT, still got weight lost program?
as in first session get a target weight then when u reach the weight it will count as complete RT?

Chelseafan97

Reaction score
Hi if I'm in pro term scs armour now do I need to get silver to pass out as a 3SG? Or pass can Liao? This is for the new 3 station ippt. Someone with relevant exp pls advise,thanks:)

Calander

Reaction score
Hi if I'm in pro term scs armour now do I need to get silver to pass out as a 3SG? Or pass can Liao? This is for the new 3 station ippt. Someone with relevant exp pls advise,thanks:)

by right you should have known now as u are already in your pro term.

nevertheless, in response to your question. Pass is enough. But your peers and training school will pressure you into getting a higher award.

Chelseafan97

Reaction score
by right you should have known now as u are already in your pro term.

nevertheless, in response to your question. Pass is enough. But your peers and training school will pressure you into getting a higher award.

Okay, so like that I shld b able to pass out right?
But when you go unit do you need to get silver or pass can already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.