Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah that's a problem for most people.

i know what i want, wack only wagyu, harami and karubi. 1st round came i immediately order again, to see how fast they can send. order again when half of the round is done, so that the next round will come about the time you are finishing.

70+ mins, 2 of us finish up $450+ (menu price) of food. :s13:
Will u overeat?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This I agree with Carey. Almost all the earlier staff are not working there anymore.

Or maybe cos our appetites shrink as we get older and become more discerning with what we put into our mouths haha

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah that's a problem for most people.

i know what i want, wack only wagyu, harami and karubi. 1st round came i immediately order again, to see how fast they can send. order again when half of the round is done, so that the next round will come about the time you are finishing.

70+ mins, 2 of us finish up $450+ (menu price) of food. :s13:

WOW! :D Like that then it's worth it!

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all. casual attire in hotel buffet means issit can wear bermuda & slipper?

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will u overeat?

no, we know when to stop also. 60-70% full we stop, after a while settle down just nice. won't eat until bloated and suffer.

WOW! :D Like that then it's worth it!

buffet hard to make our money, maybe break even for food cost.

i had this last Wednesday, free flow wagyu and kurobuta steamboat.
13239273_1112491045481483_5249413193291529913_n.jpg

$25.80++ for weekdays.

I3TcYGd.jpg

wagyu not bad, kurobuta nice. aburi prawn and white prawn not bad, but must clear the intestine yourself if not can be a bit grainy.
scallop so so, fish quite good.

soup is collagen soup, ok only.

the rest of the paste, squid, octopus, appetizer, sushi, fried chicken wings and other fried stuffs, all kinds of balls, yong tau hu items, sausage, vegetables, steamboat items, waffle, bite size cakes, fruits all didn't touch! so no comment. :s13:

ice cream is super lousy, super creamy yet no frangrance, suspect is king's ice cream.

service is good, no time limit.

overall quite value for money... if you know what to eat.:D

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
no, we know when to stop also. 60-70% full we stop, after a while settle down just nice. won't eat until bloated and suffer.

buffet hard to make our money, maybe break even for food cost.

i had this last Wednesday, free flow wagyu and kurobuta steamboat.
13239273_1112491045481483_5249413193291529913_n.jpg

$25.80++ for weekdays.

I3TcYGd.jpg

wagyu not bad, kurobuta nice. aburi prawn and white prawn not bad, but must clear the intestine yourself if not can be a bit grainy.
scallop so so, fish quite good.

soup is collagen soup, ok only.

the rest of the paste, squid, octopus, appetizer, sushi, fried chicken wings and other fried stuffs, all kinds of balls, yong tau hu items, sausage, vegetables, steamboat items, waffle, bite size cakes, fruits all didn't touch! so no comment. :s13:

ice cream is super lousy, super creamy yet no frangrance, suspect is king's ice cream.

service is good, no time limit.

overall quite value for money... if you know what to eat.:D

price for weekend ? do you know ?

Sent from 人剑合一 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.